Reserves V Liverpool ???

Decotron

Martin and Brandy off, Derbyshire and Bryan on

Paddy just forgot he scored a goal in anfield!!!!!

Our 2 Italians playing upfront now. I agree Pogue ive said it a few times now, he just glides around the pitch. One of the best prospects Ive seen in a long time.

PS18

de Laet looks a lot better at full-back than in the centre from what I've seen so far.

muller

Late winner coming.. I can feel it.

Or its not.

1 of these will happen.

Decotron

0-0 Full Time Not a classic but was watchable. Just like the Blackburn match United finished the game well. De leat, Chester, Drinkwater all did well tonight. Brandy has been impressive since hes returned. Eyecatching cameo from petrucci. Not many negatives really, Rodrigo wasnt great. seems to have backtracked somewhat of late.

PS18

Horrible game, one of those where the two teams cancel each other out.

Pogue Mahone

Swiftie Fan Club President
"like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons
0-0 Full Time Not a classic but was watchable. Just like the Blackburn match United finished the game well. De leat, Chester, Drinkwater all did well tonight. Brandy has been impressive since hes returned. Eyecatching cameo from petrucci. Not many negatives really, Rodrigo wasnt great. seems to have backtracked somewhat of late.
De Laet was one of our best players, IMO. Impressive display.

FlawlessThaw

most 'know it all' poster
I was impressed by De Laet as well. Initially when we signed him I assumed he was just a stop gap player to allow others to go out on loan but he may have a future at the club,

Virtuoso

Poor match in truth, neither side really got hold of the ball and dominated for any significant period of time. I have to say, I thought Rodrigo Possebon was especially disappointing tonight - we really could have done with him being a lot more imperative with his play and assertive with his passing, he was at times too slow in his distribution which meant that our attackers were always covered by the time the ball reached them. Though others were off their game too, Tosic did alright in the first half I thought. Davide Petrucci came on and looked the player with the most quality on the pitch to be honest, I hope he keeps on improving - he looks a fantastic prospect and you just wonder how far he could go in the not too distant future.

cj_sparky

Yeah Da Laet, looked pretty good today and it was a vast improvement from his Blackburn performance.

Brandy looked quite good in the first half buzzing about making a nuisance of himself.

Tosic had a decent run out in the first half very composed when it comes to passing would've liked him to run at the full back a bit more.

Petrucci certainly stands out, in him we do have something special me thinks.

TuTuHimm

Can definitely write definitely correctly
How old is Petrucci? How long before he comes knocking on the first team?

cj_sparky

Petrucci is 17. He'll be 18 in october.

He looks like he has the tools to progress to senior level, I'd say he'd be getting some game time next season.

horselesspaul

Man Utd fan
It's Manchester United, United or Man United.
Tell you what, the post-match analysis is much, much more critical than it is on MUTV. They're ripping into some of the 'Pool reserves.
They did have several 'first team players' who did relatively little though.
I thought Rodrigo Possebon was poor for us, his relaxed style just doesn't work when teams get about him. I hope he recovers some of the snappiness he has previously shown, and soon..

Virtuoso

I should have mentioned it earlier, but our fans were absolutely amazing weren't they? Sang all the way through the whole match, bringing out songs from years and players gone by all throughout what was pretty much an uninspirational match for the Reserves. I honestly commend them for their commitment.

cj_sparky

I should have mentioned it earlier, but our fans were absolutely amazing weren't they? Sang all the way through the whole match, bringing out songs from years and players gone by all throughout what was pretty much an uninspirational match for the Reserves. I honestly commend them for their commitment.
I had an email from a newbie calling me a crank when I said the crowd seemed up for it:lol:. He said well done for them for shouting at kids.

I thought it was brilliant, old songs, Rafa's cracking up and songs for some of the young lads too was a cracking atmosphere.

Decotron

I had an email from a newbie calling me a crank when I said the crowd seemed up for it:lol:. He said well done for them for shouting at kids.
I thought it was brilliant, old songs, Rafa's cracking up and songs for some of the young lads too was a cracking atmosphere.
probably why hes a newbie mate! They were v good, made me laugh anyway.