Xander45

Know-It-All Champion May 2009
So far:

PIG - :nervous:

Eckersley - Done well kept it tidy and not afraid to get forward

Fabio - Great 1-2 for his goal and good defensively and in the air

Evans - done ok not had a lot to do

De Laet - Very quick and solid

James - Great ball with the outside of his boot for Welbeck and looking very composed and assured in the middle

Possebon - Very comfortable and gives great cover in front of the defense

Drinkwater - Looked tidy, nice touch. Almost got cut in half by some crazy kung-fu from the Liverpool winger.

Welbeck - Delicious finish and causing problems.

Martin - Quick and decent delivery, nice link up play as well.

Brady - See Drinkwater minus the Kung-fu

x42bn6

Biggest problem I have with Kuszczak is the fact he doesn't seem to trust his defence nor do the defence trust him.

He's the oldest player on our team out there and he needs to start shouting instructions to his back four whether he's coming or not. I don't mind him staying in the 6-yard box as long as he tells the defenders he's doing so - but he doesn't, so poor De Laet and Evans are indecisive about what to do.

Xander45

Know-It-All Champion May 2009
Biggest problem I have with Kuszczak is the fact he doesn't seem to trust his defence nor do the defence trust him.

He's the oldest player on our team out there and he needs to start shouting instructions to his back four whether he's coming or not. I don't mind him staying in the 6-yard box as long as he tells the defenders he's doing so - but he doesn't, so poor De Laet and Evans are indecisive about what to do.
I did enjoy it when Da Laet was shielding the ball and motioning for PIG to collect it but he just stood there like a plonker and just got away with. Da Laet turned round and gave him a mouthful!

Crerand Legend

Great goals from Wellbeck and Fabio,I am increasingly sure those two will both make it

PS18

Not sure how we didn't get a freekick in the build-up to that and yet Plessis got a freekick a minute ago for... nothing.