Reserves Vs Wolves tonight away

prateik

Obertan, with his mouth open, looks like Flukeman from the x files

Striker10

"Ronaldo and trophies > Manchester United football
Bradys got that in his locker sadly. Needs to watch those silly tackles.

twitter thread suggester
Obertan has to be one of the biggest confidence players out there. He hardly put a foot right before his goal and almost looked like hiding for the majority of the game. Then when he scored he began showing determination and passion as well as doing all sorts of tricks. Entirely pointless and ineffective tricks, granted, but it's the thought that counts in this case, I reckon.

CLK_FPC

Fists of Fury
Missed the game completely, was at boxing getting punched in the mouth for my efforts. Checked on twitter saw 2-1 then 3-1 now I see 3-3.

Good comeback from the boys!

Will wait for Girish2's highlights

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!
3 great finishes in a curious game I thought.
Brady was unlucky but that's naiveity.Obertan and Bebe looked somewhat out of it till they scored.
Liked the look of our No 3 ,who was that?

andersj

Nick Powell Expert
I struggle to understand why we bring in talents like Vermijl and De Laet. Seems very strange. When Arsenal bring in players at this age they find players who has proved more, like Song or Diaby (both had experience at seniorlevel).

I have also noticed that we have brought in a lot of young players from Belgium the last couple of seasons. Charni, Vermijl, De Laet and this last boy. Charni seems exciting. The last boy also seem like an exciting player. Belgium is an exciting football nation at the moment, and I think its wise to keep and eye on them. Seem to have a "golden-generation", like France and Norway (relative to being Norway, that is) had 10-15 years ago. Kompany, Vermaelen, Hazard, Witsel, Defour, Fellaini, Hazard, Lukaku,Verthongen, Alderweireld, Boyata, Ghanassy and De Bruyne seems like unique crop of players for such a small nation.

Red Defence

“United stands for attacking, attractive football
Obertan has to be one of the biggest confidence players out there. He hardly put a foot right before his goal and almost looked like hiding for the majority of the game. Then when he scored he began showing determination and passion as well as doing all sorts of tricks. Entirely pointless and ineffective tricks, granted, but it's the thought that counts in this case, I reckon.
Thought he began to flourish as soon as King went off, which meant he was our only striker. That reponsibility seemed to do him a power of good. The speed of his game picked up too, which I was surprised at considering it was late on in the match.

twitter thread suggester
He looked classy on the ball, managed to wrickle himself and the ball out of a two-man tight marking.

He did however also give the ball away too easily one time which led to a dangerous counter to Wolves.

He also had a shot blocked.

That's all I remember I'm afraid.

Clique

He looked classy on the ball, managed to wrickle himself and the ball out of a two-man tight marking.

He did however also give the ball away too easily one time which led to a dangerous counter to Wolves.

He also had a shot blocked.

That's all I remember I'm afraid.
wriggled you mean.

He's someone who captures the imagination of the supporters isn't he?. Petrucci?. I really do hope he gathers pace in his development and goes on the pre season tour with United. That'd be fantastic.