Retro football replica shirts

TheReligion

Abusive
Where’s everyone getting these from at the moment? Just getting back in to playing some 5 a side and could do with picking a couple of shirts up. Good quality sellers and sizing recommendations?

Couldn’t find the mega thread so thought I’d ask!

Red00012

I’ve never been let down by DH Gate

follow their size guide when purchasing though.

Stobzilla

Official Team Perv
Always find eBay to be the best bet. Can't ever understand these new ones that are made to look like the older ones with no proper sponsors or kit manufacturers on there, just look weird.

BazzaBear

Definately Banned
The prices on that site are outrageous, how can they charge 150-250 quid just for a retro kit?
That's why I only shop in the bargain bucket end. To be honest, I hadn't even spotted they had prices like that.

klayton88

Did you ever use Soccer00?

Can’t seem to get on brfans anymore?
I've only used brfans and dhgate in the past. You're right, brafans is down for some reason. I'll message him on whatsapp and see what the deal is

Vernon Philander

I'm looking for a man utd replica of the 2016-17 season (no, this isn't a troll post) with Ibra on the back - does anyone know anywhere that would do that?

Ebay I found that the items were not of good condition

BazzaBear

Definately Banned
Prices anywhere from expensive, to ludicrous for anything remotely desirable.
I hope you're not claiming my FC Luzern and my Greuther Fürth tops are anything other than totally desirable. They were German champions in 1929!

TheReligion

Abusive
I'll be buying this one next year but in a Manchester United version: https://www.jerfc.com/DE-LIGT-3-Netherlands-1-1-Quality-Home-Fans-Jersey-2020-21-p1432073.html

Just gimme De Ligt on a 3 year deal
2022/23 M Utd 1:1 Quality Home Red Fans Soccer Jersey (jerfc.com) Is that the confirmed united shirt for next year? That box around the logo will take some getting used to.
Any idea on sizing?
not sure on the United one by the way but that design is being widely reported as the new one!

MUFC OK

yea I am a medium but thinking large

I’ve looked at their charts for height and weight and it shows large so assume that’s right?
Yeah one size up as standard, 2 sized might be overkill (probs only if you want it to be loose fitting).

Chripper

Dhgate is very good for retro shirts as well as new ones.

The prices are dirt cheap. The shipping takes 1 - 2 months, so if you aren't in a hurry.

I ordered the upcoming Scotland shirt a month ago for £13 with name and numbering... even though it's not even officially been released. Still waiting on it.

Last year I bought 2 retro Scotland tops. One was perfect, the other has a couple of tiny hopes. I received a discount, so it's fine.

Overall, I'd definitely recommend Dhgate. It's so affordable. And it's pretty much made with the same materials, in the same places in China. The only difference is the 600% mark up in price.

Also looking at the classic 92/94 Gold and Green Unitrd top, as well as the home top from the same years.

Last edited:

TheReligion

Abusive
What are some of peoples favourites?

I love the 90s jerseys.

Barca Stoichkov era, Juve Sony Del Piero, Bayern Klinsmann…

sugar_kane

I've noticed today that Adidas have released an originals version of the 88 blue away Kit.

It looks fairly nice but it's a shame they didn't go for the 86 one instead which is superior (I have a snide version which I cherish)

Also the official ones are a bit rank in terms of the material, very 'plasticky' and a not a brilliant fit either.