Revolutionaries removed by Rangnick | this thread is a right off!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Real Name

If we want to move away from the ‘jobs for the boys’ and ‘mates fc’ these are the decisions we need to get used to. Carrick done well in his interim period but was a big part of a coaching team that failed spectacularly, he’s finally gone and people are shedding tears.
Who is shedding tears? Saying he's a class act is shedding tears?

90 + 5min

People and in this case some of our fanbase are taking every opportunity to have a go at our players and manager.

Ronaldo's ego

Incorrectly predicted the 2020 US Election
I'm better than Messi (even though I'm not)
It's good people are defending him although I wish they had been more vocal before now. He should be appreciated for his service as a player and for seeing the club through the last 3 games
I definitely appreciate him for his services as a player and have given nothing but praise to him for the results he got in his three games. If it was his decision as he says then massive respect to him for realising it’s time for the club to move on.

Fully Fledged

4 days ago he was getting dog’s abuse now he’s gone people want to show him respect. How sweet.
Are the same people who abused him showing him respect because that would be weird. I think it's probably different people giving the abuse to the ones showing him respect.

Andersonson

I hope we get less fans in the future, the state of young fans is hard on an old man. Just kids talking piss and doesnt have a clue

Wibble

In Gadus Speramus
Staff
This isn't the general forum and it also encourages bad behaviour by bothers.

Status
Not open for further replies.