Television Rick & Morty

Alock1

Wears XXXL shirts and can't type ellipses

First episode aired on Adult Swim last night from the creator of Community (Dan Harmon). Clearly based around Back To The Future - good reviews so far.

Here's the first episode:

Haven't watched it myself yet, will be at some point today though.

kps88

This is still great btw; a real hidden gem. More people need to start watching.

KingEric7

Stupid Conspiracy Enthusiast Wanker
Didn't know that, good stuff.

*Watched it and it was brilliant, topped off by Tobias Funke's appearance as the main alien. :D Definitely needs more attention, this.

Snow

Somewhere down the lane, a licky boom boom down
I had only commented in the "Recommend me a TV show thread".

People definitely need to watch this. It's great. Dan Harmon (creator of Community) is one of the creators. The animation style is a bit like Adventure Time.

TheSamulator

classic sam. they love me, tbh
I've seen the first three episodes so far, i'll watch the fourth tonight. Really enjoyed it so far, i think it's great.

Wonder Pigeon

'Shelbourne FC Supporter'
Supports
Shelbourne
I thought it would just be more typical Adult Swim stuff, stoner improv set to wonky animation, but it's pretty good so far.

Mockney

Not the only poster to be named Poster of the Year
Yeah, it's good. Another one of those "can burn through multi-eps on a hungover sunday" ones. Though there's only 4. So I've done that now. Give me more.

Alock1

Yeah, it's good. Another one of those "can burn through multi-eps on a hungover sunday" ones. Though there's only 4. So I've done that now. Give me more.
What about a hangover Saturday?

Alock1

You stay in on Sundays?

When do you go to Church?!?!

Ivor Ballokov

Don't know if you're all aware but there was an extra scene at the end of the credits too. It's fecking aces too.

Last edited:

KingEric7

Stupid Conspiracy Enthusiast Wanker
I love this show - every episode is so bizarre and satisfying. Chris Parnell's character was great in this one.

Last edited:

Snow

Somewhere down the lane, a licky boom boom down
This show is so good. They also seem to be very on top of the actual science stuff. Makes it believable in that science fiction sort of way.

kps88

What's happening with this now? According to Wiki/IMDB there's no episode this week and the return date is "TBA". Hate it when shows take random breaks.

On the plus side, a writer for the show tweeted that they have been renewed for a second season.

R.N7

Such tagline. Wow!
Supports
a wife, three kids and Eboue
What's happening with this now? According to Wiki/IMDB there's no episode this week and the return date is "TBA". Hate it when shows take random breaks.

On the plus side, a writer for the show tweeted that they have been renewed for a second season.
Returns March 10th.

Rooney in Paris

Gerrard shirt..Anfield? You'll Never Live it Down
Scout
Yeah another good episode. The writers have twisted imaginations, it's great.
It's crazy some of the stuff they come up with. Plus, what I enjoy is that they've done so much completely bonkers stuff in the first 7 episodes that it seems there's no boundaries. They've found their feet now, and they're obviously having huge fun writing the stuff. Looking forward to see how it unfolds over the next few seasons, could be a classic.

Also, Nilsson posted a vid apparently made years before the show was green lit, so fecked up! :lol: