Right back....what are the options (if any)?

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
I don't know who, but this is the most important transfer for me. I want a right back now, even if he isn't great, we need someone this upcoming season so we don't use Young.

NoPace

I wonder if we'll regret not paying the 9M Wolfsburg did to get Mbabu. Swiss starting RB now and they've had good fullback play over the years. He looked promising in the Prem as a youth, he's 24 and most guys peak around 25-26 (at club level, seems like a tad later internationally) so we could get his best 2-3 years then hopefully Laird or Dalot takes the job.

I haven't seen enough of him to feels strongly he's the guy, but this is exactly the kind of profile signing I think would make sense if we want to skimp a bit at RB, still upgrade from Young and Dalot for next year and save 20M (Meunier) or 40M (Wan-Bissaka) to divert towards a nailed on upgrade and building block here like a Sancho, De Ligt, Havertz or guy like that.

Bit off topic but the Swiss team seems like the perfect age to peak at Euro 2020 and have a proper run, even if they're missing an attacking player to get excited about other than Shaqiri. At least Seferovic can hit the net now and will have confidence from playing well in a worse league.

Fer

Semedo could be a good choice. It seems that Barca could sell him. But I guess they can offer Semedo + money for Griezmann. Or Juventus/PSG could sign him to replace Cancelo, Meunier, Alves.

Bearded One

Semedo could be a good choice. It seems that Barca could sell him. But I guess they can offer Semedo + money for Griezmann. Or Juventus/PSG could sign him to replace Cancelo, Meunier, Alves.
I wonder what people see in Semedo.

For me, Ricardo Perreira > Cancelo > Semedo

All Semedo does is run to the opposition box and always does nothing with the ball thereafter. His decision making leaves a whole lot to desired.

Fer

I wonder what people see in Semedo.

For me, Ricardo Perreira > Cancelo > Semedo

All Semedo does is run to the opposition box and always does nothing with the ball thereafter. His decision making leaves a whole lot to desired.
Ricardo Pereira could have been perfect for us. I have no idea why we didn't go for him. I still think Cancelo is slightly better going forward. But any of them would improve Young.