Rio and Ruud Interview (Speaks about Cristiano, Sir Alex and Arsenal Incident)

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
Thanks for sharing. Enjoying this. Highlight so far, Ruud talking about his first season when he's level with Shearer and Henry for the golden boot and on the final match of the season (Charlton at home) SAF sits him out and explains that because we didn't win any titles, he wouldn't be getting a chance for the golden boot. And Ruud says that's when the next season started in his mind. Got to love SAF and appreciate Ruud didn't go on an ego trip.

ShinjiNinja26

This podcast is great. I’ve watched them all so far and the stories and insight Rio gives about the dressing room and players in his day are quality. It’s also good that it’s not just “star” players he gets on, it was really interesting hearing the likes of Berahino, Morrison and Odemwingie tell their stories as well.

Foxbatt

This podcast is great. I’ve watched them all so far and the stories and insight Rio gives about the dressing room and players in his day are quality. It’s also good that it’s not just “star” players he gets on, it was really interesting hearing the likes of Berahino, Morrison and Odemwingie tell their stories as well.
What was interesting was how they used to practice the passing and where to move during practice. How Becks would put it on a plate for him and how Giggs would dribble and give it one v one to him. Then you look at what our current forwards are doing(or rather not doing) by not passing or not moving into space.

Henrik Larsson

Still logged in at RAWK (help!)
Saw some clips in another thread and I'm halfway in now, well worth the watch. Absolutely love these type of interviews.

Red Devil 26

Premature Examination
Thanks for sharing. Enjoying this. Highlight so far, Ruud talking about his first season when he's level with Shearer and Henry for the golden boot and on the final match of the season (Charlton at home) SAF sits him out and explains that because we didn't win any titles, he wouldn't be getting a chance for the golden boot. And Ruud says that's when the next season started in his mind. Got to love SAF and appreciate Ruud didn't go on an ego trip.
This was of my favourite snippets too. Great insight in to Fergie's man management and Ruud's own drive for success.

anant

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Was a really honest interview. Although it would have been interesting had either one of those 3 asked about what they felt about current front 3 at Utd - what they should be working on, and his views on Haaland, who's arguably similar to him when it comes to obsession with goals

Dan_F

I love that there’s still things like this that I’ve never heard before about SAF. I can’t imagine too managers having the confidence to do something like that.

Tom Cato

Godt nyttår!
Great video. Everybody should check out Ben Foster's YouTube channel too. He seems like a top guy.
I've been binging Ben's content since yesterday. Absolutely love it.

Very curious if he'd be allowed a GoPro in net in the Premier League.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
I think Rio's podcast is the best football podcast going. When Rio shares his experience you get a proper insight into dressing room culture. Also he's a lot more candid about United than I thought he would be.

fergies coat

I've been binging Ben's content since yesterday. Absolutely love it.

Very curious if he'd be allowed a GoPro in net in the Premier League.
Its brilliant isn't it? It gives is a great view behind the scenes. He loves his ketchup. It would be great if they get promoted and he does it next season.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
How does Stephen "Kevin Owens" Howson manage to squeeze himself into these things? :lol:
He has a decent online profile in United related things due to FullTimeDevils and eventually Stretford Paddock. Rio must have seen this and thought he was good enough to collaborate with. He must work incredibly hard to juggle his wrestling career with his YouTube one.

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff
How does Stephen "Kevin Owens" Howson manage to squeeze himself into these things? :lol:
I've only seen the one with Morisson so far, but I'm more interested in another guy*. I swear, he said just a few sentences throughout the whole bloody thing and his only contribution was to nod with a serious look in his eyes on repeat for an hour.

*Joel Beya, I've looked it up. I have no idea who he is tbf.

Foxbatt

Never knew how good Giggs was in passing. It's obviously why SAF played him in midfield later on.