Rob Holding

Santi_Mesut_Alexis_87

Supports
Arsenal
Look our signing of the season. Strong, commanding and very focused to be such a young boy in his first Premier League season.

xonyo

Supports
Arsenal
A young English player who is flying under the radar at the moment. Started the last few games and put in some good performances. I think he could be first choice for Arsenal before the end of the season.

awop

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Supports
Arsenal
A young English player who is flying under the radar at the moment. Started the last few games and put in some good performances. I think he could be first choice for Arsenal before the end of the season.
Once Koscielny comes back it will be Kos-Socratis but next year he could be starting alongside (hopefully) a new signing.I like him a lot and has so much more than Chambers who will probably be shipped out in the summer.

Classical Mechanic

Who is this player? He doesn't have the name of a footballer, he doesn't look like a footballer, does anyone even know if he's any good at football? Yet he seems to be playing for a famous football club.

Raw

Ooof, the OP takes me back. Does he still make hundreds of posts a day in the newbies?

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
Ooof, the OP takes me back. Does he still make hundreds of posts a day in the newbies?
Hasn't been seen for over a year - didn't his Ferrari meltdown in the F1 thread result in a perma-ban?

Infestissumam

I feel like he once won spending a day with a PL squad and then they just forgot to tell him to go home.

Robbie Boy

Absolutely terrible player. How he even got a chance in the PL is totally beyond me, let alone at a club the size of Arsenal.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Hasn't been seen for over a year - didn't his Ferrari meltdown in the F1 thread result in a perma-ban?
I'm 99% sure he's perma-banned, I remember seeing someone mention it around the time.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Feels like Holding always seems to peak in cup finals. :lol:

Was talk of him going to Newcastle on season long loan a few weeks back but guess he'll stay now. O.k CB.

Acole9

Outstanding
Comes across as a good lad in the interviews I've seen him do.