Rojo filmed smoking and playing poker

Djemba-Djemba

He isn't even in the top 10 and I'm not sure if he is in the top 20 of our worst signings. Which doesn't make him close to be a good or even average one, it's just that the claim has lost its meaning a long time ago, it's a bit hollow.

Just for fun, we signed: Schneiderlin, Darmian, Memphis, Bailly, Dalot, Mkhitaryan, Schweinsteiger, Powell, Kleberson, Djemba-Djemba, Obertan, Bellion, Alan Smith, Angelo Henriquez, Manucho, Buttner, Anderson, Bébé or Mame Biram Diouf. And I'm not including expensive failed transfers of players that were actually decent like Di Maria, Veron or Lukaku.
Yeah but look how long Rojo has been here. 6 years this Summer he's been here.

The likes of Schneiderlin and Mkhitaryan and Djemba-Djemba were all gone after a couple of years at most.

When you add up how crap Rojo is how little he's contributed, and how long he's managed to get paid by Utd he is right up there among the very worst

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
A guy who looks like a cartel leader smoking and playing poker shocker.

SAFMUTD

He isn't even in the top 10 and I'm not sure if he is in the top 20 of our worst signings. Which doesn't make him close to be a good or even average one, it's just that the claim has lost its meaning a long time ago, it's a bit hollow.

Just for fun, we signed: Schneiderlin, Darmian, Memphis, Bailly, Dalot, Mkhitaryan, Schweinsteiger, Powell, Kleberson, Djemba-Djemba, Obertan, Bellion, Alan Smith, Angelo Henriquez, Manucho, Buttner, Anderson, Bébé or Mame Biram Diouf. And I'm not including expensive failed transfers of players that were actually decent like Di Maria, Veron or Lukaku.
From that list, Rojo is comfortably worst signing than Schneiderlin, Darmian, Memphis, Bailly, Dalot, Mhikitaryan, Schwein, Anderson and Diouf.

wolvored

Rooney too. What’s wrong with people. Players would do far worse than this but without a camera phone tracking your every moment. These are grown ups and he can do what he wants in his spare time. Fair play to him for looking after the people in his town
Sorry answered about Rooney before I saw your message

AshRK

Stealing a living here. His contract should be terminated for all I care.

Ryan Bobson

If he wants to smoke let him smoke , he has the choice nothing to do with me or you its his choice , if its going to affect his performances thats his choice he has to deal with the consequences .
I suppose its like posting on here , people didnt like my post so they felt they should report me and i got a warning , wow being censored on a football forum for writing something people dont agree with , I dont expect you to agree dont really care if you do or do not . if enough of you complain about this post looks like i will be getting banned so do what you feel but when your right to express your opinion is censored then you can all have a boring forum without debate or opinions.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
Yeah but look how long Rojo has been here. 6 years this Summer he's been here.

The likes of Schneiderlin and Mkhitaryan and Djemba-Djemba were all gone after a couple of years at most.

When you add up how crap Rojo is how little he's contributed, and how long he's managed to get paid by Utd he is right up there among the very worst
If I accept that type of logic then Mkhitaryan is by some distance the worse signing, not only he was hopeless for us and we spent relatively big in terms of wage but he turned into Alexis Sanchez... :D

Okey

The OP really should read 'Rojo filmed breaking lockdown rules'. Smoking and playing poker are his problem. If you can do those and sustain your career, your choice. Best not to get filmed and shared on social media though. Just gives people stuff to talk about. Anyway, he's as good as an ex-player now so who's bothered?

NYAS

Dalot doesn’t belong there and you also forgot Dong Fangzhou. ;)

Djemba-Djemba

If I accept that type of logic then Mkhitaryan is by some distance the worse signing, not only he was hopeless for us and we spent relatively big in terms of wage but he turned into Alexis Sanchez... :D
Now there is the worst ever signing :lol:

Chris Hill

The amazing part is he didn't get hurt while smoking or playing poker. :lol:

As far as I'm concerned it's not our problem anymore. He plays for somebody else.

Denis' cuff

Can’t believe we still employ Argies - or maybe we have learnt and don’t anymore.

apologies to the racial discrimination crew. Loved Ardiles and wish to feck wedve signed Passarella. (The sneijder of the day)

Wedge

Supports
a soft spot for Ajax
Didn't he have a brief spell when he was semi decent next to smalling?.

Botim

Supports
Royal Antwerp FC
Just to be clear, I don't care if people enjoy playing poker (so do I), but about the recklessness of getting together with 7-8 guys when the whole world is on lockdown.

And the smoking is just plain wrong. Don't understand people defending that. The effects of smoking on your condition are well documented. Yes, Rooney smoked as well. That doesn't make it right. Maybe it's one of the reasons he started declining long before many other players.

These guys retire before they're forty, plenty of time for smoking and drinking after that.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
Let's not forget that our club allowed van Gaal to buy him literally after watching him for few games in the World Cup, playing as a left wingback.

He cleared the ball in his own box with a rabona move at the world cup. Not surprised he has zero discipline on and off the pitch
:lol:

This is true, he is so thick.

Green_Red

Didnt Wenger say once he'd prefer to see his players smoking than drinking?

Peter van der Gea

Likes Pineapple on well done Steak
Well, seeing as when we bought him he was on bail for glassing his next-door neighbour, we should have expected him to be an idiot

RedPed

Whatabouter.
Didn't he have a brief spell when he was semi decent next to smalling?.
It's just fashionable to bash Rojo, just like it was to proclaim Smalling as the second Messiah. He wasn't as bad as people make out and just needed a good run of games. I loved his passion on the pitch, even if it was a little misguided at times. He certainly wasn't one of the worst we have bought in recent years.

Red Royal

It's just fashionable to bash Rojo, just like it was to proclaim Smalling as the second Messiah. He wasn't as bad as people make out and just needed a good run of games. I loved his passion on the pitch, even if it was a little misguided at times. He certainly wasn't one of the worst we have bought in recent years.
This

Loved when Rojo shot from 45 yards out to break away from Mourinho's borefest football.