Roman Abramovich plans to sell Chelsea | SOLD for £4.25BN

ZolaWasMagic

Supports
Chelsea
As if the Portugese give a shit. Will most certainly be officially announced this week id bet, given 31st is deadline

Rajiztar

Supports
Chelsea
As if the Portugese give a shit. Will most certainly be officially announced this week id bet, given 31st is deadline
Ben Jacobs most reliable in this matter said it is imminent well before Wednesday. Obstacle is need to get permission from Portuguese and European union since Roman is Portuguese citizen now but fund is going to Ukraine victims through foundation so nobody will think to stop it.

All the money men came in person to attend the final match at bridge. So won't be surprised it will be announced before Thursday.

ZolaWasMagic

Supports
Chelsea
Ben Jacobs most reliable in this matter said it is imminent well before Wednesday. Obstacle is need to get permission from Portuguese and European union since Roman is Portuguese citizen now but fund is going to Ukraine victims through foundation so nobody will think to stop it.

All the money men came in person to attend the final match at bridge. So won't be surprised it will be announced before Thursday.
I just seen a load of stuff on twitter, i think we may see something tomorrow, tbh

Orc

Pretended to be a United fan for two years
Supports
Chelsea
Done.

*Mostly done. Still needs government approval which should also be good to go within 24 hours.

Time to get down to business now to replace all these outgoings. :drool:

Rajiztar

Supports
Chelsea
*Mostly done. Still needs government approval which should also be good to go within 24 hours.

Great to see things moving forward. Hopefully tomorrow this time all will be done.

Hope the money from sales also goto ukraine victims as soon as possible. That's intention from all parties then there won't be any delay for that too other than setting up foundation clean manner.

Rajiztar

Supports
Chelsea
Now buy Maguire and Martial and we will throw in Phil Jones for free.
If you give martial for free then we can accept it. Don't you know we are not roman s chelsea anymore. So do your trick to Newcastle UTD mate. Now they are sitting on some 350 bn.Money money money.

Maguire and Phil Jones we don't even want them for free. :lol:

Mb194dc

Supports
Chelsea
Done.

It's the government bit that could be difficult, depends if they're happy Abramovich won't call the £1.6bn in future.

Concerned there could be last minute problem but we'll see.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
It's the government bit that could be difficult, depends if they're happy Abramovich won't call the £1.6bn in future.

Concerned there could be last minute problem but we'll see.
I'm not concerned at all to be honest. It feels like a formality at this point.

Orc

Supports
Chelsea
Why not? They are better than Chalobah and Silva.
Silva could play blindfolded at age 37 and be better than anything Maguire has shown his entire career. :lol:

Orc

Supports
Chelsea
He certainly plays like he is blindfolded right now
I don’t know what Thiago Silva you’ve watched. But the one I watched every single minute this season was arguably our player of the season. If Mount hadn’t won it it would probably have been him.

He’s still top class and one of the 3-4 best CB’s on the league.

ZolaWasMagic

Supports
Chelsea

Kounde in London yesterday, could be a holiday, but a bit of a coincidence IMO

Orc

Supports
Chelsea
If this bunch of Chav cnuts is worth £4.25B, what does that make United worth?
Probably not that much more. Chelsea being in London adds a huge premium and makes us much more desirable to foreign buyers than a non-London club.

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
Probably not that much more. Chelsea being in London adds a huge premium and makes us much more desirable to foreign buyers than a non-London club.
But it’s also Chelsea, and we’re Manchester United mate. We’ve been shite for a decade and are still worth more.

ZolaWasMagic

Supports
Chelsea
TT to be given 200m to spend; without money brought in by sales according to Matt Law

TheMagicFoolBus

Supports
Chelsea
If this bunch of Chav cnuts is worth £4.25B, what does that make United worth?
But it’s also Chelsea, and we’re Manchester United mate. We’ve been shite for a decade and are still worth more.
The £4.25B is deceiving as that isn't the true price but is instead the total financial commitment over the next 10 years - the actual cost of the club was £2.5B but on top of that Abramovich demanded that at minimum a further £1.75B will be used for investment into the team and stadium.

So yeah, United probably aren't selling for £4.25B.

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
The £4.25B is deceiving as that isn't the true price but is instead the total financial commitment over the next 10 years - the actual cost of the club was £2.5B but on top of that Abramovich demanded that at minimum a further £1.75B will be used for investment into the team and stadium.

So yeah, United probably aren't selling for £4.25B.
United would sell for more

Orc

Supports
Chelsea
You are absolutely worth more. But probably only slightly more rather than double or something.

£5b, maybe? £5.5b? Idk.

Mickeza

still gets no respect
Deepthroating information to Howard Nurse.
Maybe. I'm a bit skeptical as any potential buyer is going to have to pay out the arse for the Glazers to get their pound of flesh - so the prospect of further investment might be tricky and would presumably limit initial offers.
Our revenues for last year were 150m euros more than yours (looking at Deloitte). That was in lockdown without the significant matchday revenue advantage we have. And that’s with the imbeciles that run us. We’re a financial behemoth that isn’t meeting its potential on the pitch which has now started to impact off the pitch - of course we’re worth more than you.

Supports
Chelsea
I heard 200billion
Is there a reason you find it so hard to believe we're going to spend big this summer? No one is saying we're going to spend 200m every summer onwards but for this window in particular all the signs are pointing towards a lot of activity, both in and out.

Just trying to understand your thought process.

ZolaWasMagic

Supports
Chelsea
Is there a reason you find it so hard to believe we're going to spend big this summer? No one is saying we're going to spend 200m every summer onwards but for this window in particular all the signs are pointing towards a lot of activity, both in and out.

Let alone the fact its Todd Boehly consortium mouthpiece who has said it... Its 200m + whatever sales on top. He has promised TT he will do whatever it takes to claw back ground on Pool and City.

They thought we would disappear to mid table without Roman, not happening young fellows... never was

TheMagicFoolBus

Supports
Chelsea
Our revenues for last year were 150m euros more than yours (looking at Deloitte). That was in lockdown without the significant matchday revenue advantage we have. And that’s with the imbeciles that run us. We’re a financial behemoth that isn’t meeting its potential on the pitch which has now started to impact off the pitch - of course we’re worth more than you.
Oh sorry you misunderstand - I completely agree that you're worth more than us; I just don't know if you're worth £4.25 billion (or more).

Like I said, that's not actually the price for Chelsea - the sale of the club is for £2.5B. I think you're worth more than that but less than £4.25B.

Gandalf

Nah, just the 200m. Not bad for a manager of a club who are about to spiral down the table, and become a mid table side, as we were regularly told
Zidane blew 300m a few years ago and it was petty much all spent on shit so don't make the mistake of equating a budget with success. I mean, you could end up paying around 100M for a striker from Serie A only to find you have bought a seaside donkey in a shirt.

ZolaWasMagic

Supports
Chelsea
Zidane blew 300m a few years ago and it was petty much all spent on shit so don't make the mistake of equating a budget with success. I mean, you could end up paying around 100M for a striker from Serie A only to find you have bought a seaside donkey in a shirt.
Oh i am not doing that, I was simply stating thats what he is being given + sales on top. Just hope he isnt given players he dont want.

TheReligion

Abusive

You need to spend big and to properly replace Rudiger in todays market you’d not have much change from your £200m to be honest. And that’s not mentioning Christensen.

As if said you’ll start to dine at the same table as everyone else in the future and will be interesting to see how that works, especially given Roman wrote so much debt off for you.

Also curious to see what happens with Rom and Timo.

Nah, just the 200m. Not bad for a manager of a club who are about to spiral down the table, and become a mid table side, as we were regularly told
Does spending £200m guarantee that won’t happen in your opinion?

TheReligion

Abusive
Exactly.

I’m not sure why people are buzzing about a reported £200m to spend when they’ve got a lot more work to do that that.

ZolaWasMagic

Supports
Chelsea
You need to spend big and to properly replace Rudiger in todays market you’d not have much change from your £200m to be honest. And that’s not mentioning Christensen.

As if said you’ll start to dine at the same table as everyone else in the future and will be interesting to see how that works, especially given Roman wrote so much debt off for you.

Also curious to see what happens with Rom and Timo.

Does spending £200m guarantee that won’t happen in your opinion?
I think i'm willing to take the risk and presume we will stay around abouts where we are now given how far ahead city and lpool are, after a 200m outlay. Think Timo will go btw, and Puli or ziyech

Unless of course they lose key players at those clubs and dont replace....