Ronaldo will break Man Utd’s all time goal scoring record.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Count the man out at your own peril.

Last edited:

Paxi

Easily. He'll do it within 2 seasons.
That would mean he’d have to score 130 odd goals in two seasons. Not sure about two seasons. :lol:

TsuWave

if he gets us another CL I will be signing a petition for a statue at OT

my favorite player of all time. I love the guy :lol:

kps88

Nope. He could do very well here and still won't even get close.

Todd

No. I'd love for this to happen but he wouldn't come near the record. Not enough years left in his career and I don't think he'd be scoring 30+ a season at this point for us.

I think 25 a season would be his max, and he's probably only got 2 maybe 3 seasons left.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
118 - needs 136 to break Wayne's record. Unlikely given that he would need to be averaging 44 a year for three years.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
You're living in cloud cuckoo land if you think Ronaldo is going to score another 130+ goals for us.

Red Stone

If he had returned from Real a year or two after getting the record for them he would have done it easily. Being the all-time top scorer for both Real and United would surely have been one of the most mental accomplishments in all of sport?

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
118 - needs 136 to break Wayne's record. Unlikely given that he would need to be averaging 44 a year for three years.
I’m not going to rule that out :lol:

Raoul

Admin
Staff
You're living in cloud cuckoo land if you think Ronaldo is going to score another 130+ goals for us.
He scored over 100 for Juve the last three years, so assuming this happens, I would expect about that amount in three years here assuming he stays that long and remains fit. He would have pretty good service with the likes of Bruno, Pogba and the rest.

Paxi

Well can you blame me? Im elated right now. As much as I realise that Ronaldo is doing this for Ronaldo, it doesn’t change the fact that he’s still incredible and that he’d turn us into contenders in Europe and the League. He will score us 25 goals minimum.

Paxi

He scored over 100 for Juve the last three years, so assuming this happens, I would expect about that amount in three years here assuming he stays that long and remains fit. He would have pretty good service with the likes of Bruno, Pogba and the rest.
If he’s on 90 say… can you see him leaving it? Consider he’d be an all time top goal scorer for two biggest clubs in the world. It’s never been done — that’s the ultimate legacy.

Adamsk7

It’s very, very unlikely but this is Ronaldo. He could conceivably play until he’s 40.

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
He needs 136?

It’s probably a bridge too far for Ronnie, saying that, I’d never doubt him.

anant

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
If he’s on 90 say… can you see him leaving it? Consider he’d be an all time top goal scorer for two biggest clubs in the world. It’s never been done — that’s the ultimate legacy.
He's not scoring 135 goals. At max, he can move to 5th, but realistically speaking, if he stays for 2 years and remains fit, I think he'd finish 7th

Mike Smalling

Only needs about 45 goals pr. season the next three years. Shouldn't be a problem.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Only the cafe could go from slating his character, to these sort of threads before he's even signed!

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
He wouldn’t even get close

WR10

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
You know that’s exactly what he’s coming back for right? What else will drive him for the next 4 years?

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Think he can get something like 60 if he stays for 2 years, won't be enough, but still. Guy is brilliant and looks after himself.

MadDogg

Manchester Utd never lose, just run out of time
He could seriously have done it if he'd returned here when he left Real instead of 'wasting' three years at Juve. Imagine being the all time top scorer of the two biggest clubs in the world. It would have been incredible and another huge feather in his hat in his crusade to be the GOAT.

I can't see it happening now unfortunately. I know it's Ronaldo, but time isn't on his side.

cyberman

If he’s successful overthe next 2 years then he’ll get it. No chance he’s moving on then and time will be on his side

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
my concern with a target like that is what will he have to strive for in his second year here?

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
He could seriously have done it if he'd returned here when he left Real instead of 'wasting' three years at Juve. Imagine being the all time top scorer of the two biggest clubs in the world. It would have been incredible and another huge feather in his hat in his crusade to be the GOAT.

I can't see it happening now unfortunately. I know it's Ronaldo, but time isn't on his side.
If he stays for 4 years he could genuinely do it and I bet he’s already thought about it and is motivated by it.

MadDogg

Manchester Utd never lose, just run out of time
If he stays for 4 years he could genuinely do it and I bet he’s already thought about it and is motivated by it.
If his two seasons here are successful it'll definitely be in his thoughts and would likely see him want to stay here to make it happen. Unfortunately I think he's just re-joined a year or two too late.

Hopefully he proves me wrong.