Room One O Ihni binni dimi diniwiny anitaime

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plechazunga

Grammar partisan who sleeps with a real life Ryan
Where Albert Stubbins scored a diving header
Right, every day* I shall choose one of our resident spastic gimps, who will present to me 5 things that he wants me to annihilate on account of them being spastic

I shall adjudicate as to whether the things are spastic, and if they are, I shall annihilate them

Penalty for not presenting the five spastic things, when called, or for presenting them when it's not your go, is to be called a spastic

First up...Geebs

*not counting days when i forget, due to doing something more interesting, like visiting my harem, watching United, or examining a flannel

SmashedHombre

Memberus Anonymous & Legendus
mehro said:
what a great/spasticated idea!
Thankyou. Come on Geebs step to it. Oh and can we make this a sticky so plech doesn't forget on one of his flannel examining days.

mehro

Ass face
i request that i be assigned this task only on the weekend since i'm too busy making scientific discoveries in the field of nanotechnology on weekdays.

golden_blunder

Site admin. Manchester United fan
Staff
oh yes!

1>The transfer forum. Full of spastics playing 'transfer monopoly'. "I landed on Milan! I want to buy Pirlo". Over 1300 guests on transfer deadline day and over 800 of them viewing the transfer forum meant i couldnt get on the bloody caf. And all for what eh? feck ALL. The window has now been closed and will not open till JANUARY AND THEY ARE STILL feckING BANGING ON ABOUT TORRES. I wish them all leprocy.

2>CE Forum. Everyone is fecking middle east expert. Every fecking thread. You could start a thread in there called "whats the price of bread" and theyd somehow turn it around within 5 posts to Isreal. I say we send Noodle in there with a bomb strapped to Dr Do/Dont's dick and suicide blow the forum up.

3>Keyboard warriors. Its funny to be racist,biggoted, etc when youre hiding behind a monitor screen typing with 1 hand, jizzing in your ma's face with the other. Retards.

4>Belgium. I was there recently. Full of posers. Also none of the bus drivers knew the return time for the bus. Neither was it up on the bus shelter. Nor did the woman in the bus depot. We got the return bus courtesy of some old woman who happened to know the times. Hurrah for the old woman. Still, burn Belgium for being spastic and not as good as Holland.

5>Peter Crouch. Come on, hes a 6ft 5 Ihni binni dimi diniwiny anitaime. It beggars belief how he keeps doing it. Why cant anyone else see that hes a retarded giraffe? And his girlfriend takes coke and sucks other mens cocks behind his back, yet the soft cnut takes her back again. Burnings too good for him. We'd probably have to chop his legs off to fit him in. But lets try anyway.

SmashedHombre

mehro said:
that's it? we're done for the day? and all we learn is that gb can't spell leprosy.
No, plech has to choose which spastic things to get rid of now.

Only1Keano

golden_blunder said:
. burn Belgium for being spastic and not as good as Holland.
If you burn my city city sir nothing will save you from a good Poirot ass kicking

Plechazunga

golden_blunder said:
1>The transfer forum. Full of spastics playing 'transfer monopoly'. "I landed on Milan! I want to buy Pirlo". Over 1300 guests on transfer deadline day and over 800 of them viewing the transfer forum meant i couldnt get on the bloody caf. And all for what eh? feck ALL. The window has now been closed and will not open till JANUARY AND THEY ARE STILL feckING BANGING ON ABOUT TORRES. I wish them all leprocy.
Yes

Decision: Spastic

Goodbye Transfer

doom

2>CE Forum. Everyone is fecking middle east expert. Every fecking thread. You could start a thread in there called "whats the price of bread" and theyd somehow turn it around within 5 posts to Isreal. I say we send Noodle in there with a bomb strapped to Dr Do/Dont's dick and suicide blow the forum up.
:lol: true, but seeing as I'm one of the self-appointed ME experts, it would be spastic to annihilate it, as I'd die

Decision: Not Spastic

A let off there for the CE

relief all round

3>Keyboard warriors. Its funny to be racist,biggoted, etc when youre hiding behind a monitor screen typing with 1 hand, jizzing in your ma's face with the other. Retards.
Yeah but they're funny. How empty would life have been without the likes of Jopub, DaPleasureNdaPain, Redeus etc?

Decision: Not Spastic. Well, Spastic, but not annihilated.

spastic but spared

4>Belgium. I was there recently. Full of posers. Also none of the bus drivers knew the return time for the bus. Neither was it up on the bus shelter. Nor did the woman in the bus depot. We got the return bus courtesy of some old woman who happened to know the times. Hurrah for the old woman. Still, burn Belgium for being spastic and not as good as Holland.
Agreed, except that Antwerp is class. I therefore declare Antwerp an independent state, and spare it.

Decision: Spastic, except Antwerp

Republic of Antwerp

Belgium

5>Peter Crouch. Come on, hes a 6ft 5 Ihni binni dimi diniwiny anitaime. It beggars belief how he keeps doing it. Why cant anyone else see that hes a retarded giraffe? And his girlfriend takes coke and sucks other mens cocks behind his back, yet the soft cnut takes her back again. Burnings too good for him. We'd probably have to chop his legs off to fit him in. But lets try anyway.
No, I've nailed my colours to the mast on Crouch not being a spastic...I don't want another Miller situation here

Decision: Not Spastic

Run free, Peter!

Crouchy celebrates in style

SmashedHombre

:lol: :lol:

'Republic of Antwerp'

'kin brilliant. Good job, plech, geebs. Funniest thread I've read in a long time

skillz

Plechazunga said:
No, I've nailed my colours to the mast on Crouch not being a spastic...I don't want another Miller situation here

Decision: not spastic

Run free, Peter!

Crouchy celebrates in style

That bit deffo has to be suggested as the most spasticated reply on th "Crouchinho" issue

SmashedHombre

Plechazunga said:
Behold, the Transfer Forum and Belgium (excluding Antwerp) have been destroyed!

Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair!
:lol: christ. Oh how I really wish he was joking

golden_blunder

Site admin. Manchester United fan
Staff
skillz said:
Does that mean I will loose all 1044 posts I made in there.....
yes, as soon as the leprachaun inside the server runs a bit faster so that the processor can catch up with its calculations

Plechazunga

Feck...I thought for a minute there I'd destroyed half our youth team

Then I realised they were safe in the Republic of Antwerp

All except Dong, who was also in Antwerp, but unfortunately happened to be posting in the Transfer Forum

RIP Dong. Respect Each Other

skillz

According to Google Images its gone too:

Political Map Of Europe came bback with

Status
Not open for further replies.