Roy Hodgson | #OpenToWork

Stack

Leave Women's Football Alone!!!
What a career though. Such a long time serving the game, coached in a number of countries and was always someone who happily shared his knowledge on coaching courses and via coaching videos. 47 years coaching/managing. Well respected among his peers and players.

Oranges038

What a career though. Such a long time serving the game, coached in a number of countries and was always someone who happily shared his knowledge on coaching courses and via coaching videos. 47 years coaching/managing. Well respected among his peers and players.
What I find kind of nice about his career is that he started at Palace over 60 years ago and it looks like this time it will be his last job. Not many people spend that long moving around that game all over only to finish where it all started.

Stack

Leave Women's Football Alone!!!
What I find kind of nice about his career is that he started at Palace over 60 years ago and it looks like this time it will be his last job. Not many people spend that long moving around that game all over only to finish where it all started.
Even though this time at Palace is ending on a low note I havbe no doubt next season when he shows up to a game the fans will give him a wonderful reception

Gabriel Djemba-Bebe

I'll always remember him as the England manager who dropped Rio from the Euros squad because his brother Anton had the cheek to be racially abused by John Terry.

Good riddance. This time, maybe stay in retirement.

Chipper

Adulterer.
Seems like a top bloke and what a great career he's had.

We almost seem to judge that anyone outside of the absolute best managers are shit ones at times. A handful of those and everyone else is crap.

Semper Fudge

Adds nothing to the discussion
I'll always remember him as the England manager who dropped Rio from the Euros squad because his brother Anton had the cheek to be racially abused by John Terry.

Good riddance. This time, maybe stay in retirement.
I forgot about that. :lol:

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
Seems like a top bloke and what a great career he's had.

We almost seem to judge that anyone outside of the absolute best managers are shit ones at times. A handful of those and everyone else is crap.
A decision that never made sense. Seems a decent bloke though apart from that. Seems palace are allowing him to go out with dignity and jump before he’s pushed.