Roy Keane teaser 08.08

lsd

The Oracle
Just saw this and it's very strange to me that Keane would be involved in something like a kit launch at this point.

Would take him as an Ambassador though

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Met him a number of times in my uni days, when I worked as a steward with Derby County. He was always a good sport. His reputation does not do him justice. Very approachable.

Robertd0803

Perhaps he will be the new match co-commentator for MUTV.
The Arsenal fans were whinging and moaning that one of the current MUTV commentators called Havertz rubbish recently, can you imagine the reaction to Keane commentating on a match :lol:

MancunianAngels

Supports
FC United
Met him a number of times in my uni days, when I worked as a steward with Derby County. He was always a good sport. His reputation does not do him justice. Very approachable.
Agreed.

Always found him a sound bloke.

Tribec

Obviously it's the kit launch, but MUTV are going to lock him in a room with Fergie and won't let either out until they've become friends again. All aired live of course.

Its all gone Shane Long

Obviously it's the kit launch, but MUTV are going to lock him in a room with Fergie and won't let either out until they've become friends again. All aired live of course.
The pair where brilliant together but both are so stubborn this would never happen, would love to see it though

Reactions: Rood

Coxy

That shot of the prawn sandwich at the end is fantastic :D

MadDogg

Manchester Utd never lose, just run out of time
Adidas must have thrown a shitload of money his way to get Keane back for a kit launch.

All joking aside, Keano has said that his favourite film is "There will be blood", which is pretty much the most Roy Keane film possible. A misanthropic protagonist who achieves enormous success but hates disloyalty (perceived or otherwise) and angrily pushes away anyone who tries to get to know him.
They made a movie about Keane? Who'd they get to play Fergie?

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
Love Keano, good to see him back doing stuff with the club. “It’s too late to say no” was probably an I’ll advised phrase though, half expected Mason to pop up after it :nervous:

Amsterdam Devil

Always loved Keano as a player, if only we had some characters like him right now.

Plant0x84

Shame we’re aren’t more like Brighton
Carpark and snack area adjacent to the abyss
Love Keano, good to see him back doing stuff with the club. “It’s too late to say no” was probably an I’ll advised phrase though, half expected Mason to pop up after it :nervous:
I know he hasn’t set the pitch alight in preseason but it probably IS too late to say no, Mount already signed a contract!