Russian invasion of Ukraine | Fewer tweets, more discussion

Water Melon

I am waiting for @Paxi to show me a post where I call all Russians to be orcs or rushists. All Russian soldiers doing those atrocities are orcs, their chief commander Putin is a rushist to me. I agree with Dudayev, Zelenskyy and many other people out there who think that this ideology should be erased from the face of Earth.
Do you know that Russian o

Did you not say that? Why are you referring to Russians as orcs?

Putins approval rating has absolutely sky-rocketed since the start of the special military operation. What I’m getting at, should every person whom remotely approves of Putin should be subjugated the same thing? I’ll not have it.

Don’t attack Russia, and Russian people. This is what it feels like. You’re creating a siege mentality.
I am attacking the chief Russist Putin and the orcs who are committing those atrocities. They are orcs. Those from population of Russia who support Putin's war and do not consider Ukranians to be a sovereign nation and Ukraine a sovereign country are followers of russist ideology.

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff
Report me to the mods. I have lost around 30 people in this war, while my wife's cousin's 6 year old daughter was raped and her body burnt afterwards along with that of her grandmother by those orcs. Army of orcs being led by the chief rushist. They are there for money and cruelty. May they rest in pieces and eternal hell. I am not calling Russians orcs. Read it again. I am calling those soldiers orcs and their commander in chief is the rushist, head of orcs. @harms is Russian and to me he is an exceptionally good person.
Jesus...

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
You know, you’re being so succinct and brazen about it, but you’re not actually Ukrainian or a Russian are you?
You just simply gave your opinion about it. You’re not actually involved but you will be. See when everyone around you dies and when you get sent to the front line as «тер оборона» with a fecking AK, for which you have which have 60 rounds max and maybe a frag — see when you’re getting thermobaric bombs sent back.

Reply to me with the same zeal.

Water Melon

Paxi is going into my ignore list. Have had enough of him. Each and every person in the Russian army who is committing a war crime is an orc to me. Putin is the chief russist as he does not consider Ukranians to be a real nation and Ukraine to be a true sovereign state. Each and every person, regardless of their nationality, who thinks exactly the same as Putin on this topic is a russist, rashist, rushist, whatever.

Paxi

Do you realise how brainwashed you sound?

Russia attacked a sovereign country. They are killing people. They are raping people. Putins approval rates are higher than ever.

feck them.
I’m not brainwashed at all. You say it like Russia attacked some friendly nation.

Did Russia attack a friendly nation?

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
I’m not brainwashed at all. You say it like Russia attacked some friendly nation.

What do you intend to achieve with all this Paxi. The orc denomination has been explained to you very clearly, and the truth is that you seem to justify Putin's support and the invasion.
What do you think about the rape and murder of civilians? Do you think the Russian army is acting correctly?

Paxi

Paxi is going into my ignore list. Have had enough of him. Each and every person in the Russian army who is committing a war crime is an orc to me. Putin is the chief russist as he does not consider Ukranians to be a real nation and Ukraine to be a true sovereign state. Each and every person, regardless of their nationality, who thinks exactly the same as Putin on this topic is a russist, rashist, rushist, whatever.
This is mental and it’s why Russias despise the West. You just throw around “war crimes” like some sort of cowboy.

Show me irrefutable evidence of war crimes? If
You do, then go and show it to UN.

Don’t post in this thread unless its verified.Certainly don’t call people orcs.

Mike Smalling

You know, you’re being so succinct and brazen about it, but you’re not actually Ukrainian or a Russian are you?
You just simply gave your opinion about it. You’re not actually involved but you will be. See when everyone around you dies and when you get sent to the front line as «тер оборона» with a fecking AK, for which you have which have 60 rounds max and maybe a frag — see when you’re getting thermobaric bombs sent back.

Reply to me with the same zeal.
Bunch of gibberish. But to answer your question, no I'm neither. I speak regularly to Ukrainian colleagues that are deeply affected by the war, though.

What exactly are you looking for in this thread? Serious question. Because if you are looking for sympathy for the Russian soldier in Ukraine, and/or regular Russians who are in any way supporting Putin, I expect you won't find it. You may have more luck elsewhere.

Ekkie Thump

Supports
Leeds United

Was Russia a friendly nation to Ukraine? Lets face it Paxi, you're so swollen with nationalist vigor you've wound yourself up into a blind rage and lost sight of morality. You don't give a shit about the rape and murder, the flattening of cities or the invasion of foreign nations but you care very deeply about the name calling. It's the name calling of the Russian army that really cuts you to the bone. Was Ukraine friendly? No? Then by all means invade them, murder them, rape them, annihilate their cities but on no account ever, ever call their army a nasty name.

Give your head a wobble.

Paxi

What do you intend to achieve with all this Paxi. The orc denomination has been explained to you very clearly, and the truth is that you seem to justify Putin's support and the invasion.
What do you think about the rape and murder of civilians? Do you think the Russian army is acting correctly?
‘Orc’ is a derogatory term used by nationalists from Azov, Right Sector, — <—- I mean they’re telling you’re they’re absolutely low life racist scum in their name here… and the tornado battalion - whom are according to ethnic Russians are the worst of the worst. My goal here is to let people know that there are people on the other side that have absolutely been abused.

onemanarmy

This is mental and it’s why Russias despise the West. You just throw around “war crimes” like some sort of cowboy.

One Russian has already been convicted of war crimes, to which he admitted guilt.

A lot more will follow.

Paxi

Bunch of gibberish. But to answer your question, no I'm neither. I speak regularly to Ukrainian colleagues that are deeply affected by the war, though.

What exactly are you looking for in this thread? Serious question. Because if you are looking for sympathy for the Russian soldier in Ukraine, and/or regular Russians who are in any way supporting Putin, I expect you won't find it. You may have more luck elsewhere.
What is bunch of gibberish? Please highlight and post it.

So people don’t fecking call Russians orcs. It’s not helping this conflict at all.

Krakenzero

Supports
Santiago Wanderers

How is the "friendliness" of the nation relevant? Would you attack a non friendly neighbor in your block?

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
‘Orc’ is a derogatory term used by nationalists from Azov, Right Sector, — <—- I mean they’re telling you’re they’re absolutely low life racist scum in their name here… and the tornado battalion - whom are according to ethnic Russians are the worst of the worst. My goal here is to let people know that there are people on the other side that have absolutely been abused.
I have heard that term from Poles, Latvians and recently from a Ukrainian family staying in my city. Maybe the term is spreading.
Who is being abused on the other side? Do you justify the invasion or not? Do you not believe the accusations of war crimes? What kind of proof do you need and from what agency?

Stack

Leave Women's Football Alone!!!

I work as a commercial photographer, an old mate of mine is a guy called Simon Townsley who has been covering the war in Ukraine. I got to talk to him about 3 weeks ago, he told me what he has seen and his words were " its all true"
The denial of the war crimes is mental, how blind or internally dishonest are people that deny this?
This is Simon. He took many of the photos people will see in the media from the frontline in Ukraine.

Paxi

Was Russia a friendly nation to Ukraine? Lets face it Paxi, you're so swollen with nationalist vigor you've wound yourself up into a blind rage and lost sight of morality. You don't give a shit about the rape and murder, the flattening of cities or the invasion of foreign nations but you care very deeply about the name calling. It's the name calling of the Russian army that really cuts you to the bone. Was Ukraine friendly? No? Then by all means invade them, murder them, rape them, annihilate their cities but on no account ever, ever call their army a nasty name.

Give your head a wobble.
There is no nationalistic vigour at all. Loo through my posting history in this thread. I was extremely concerned about this conflicted but I have always maintained that LNR and DNR people got a raw fecking deal. I have said that people like Givi and Motorola broken the law therefore they’re war criminals. I have never ever denigrated Ukrainians. I don’t want this conflict. I will not allow Russian to be referred as orcs though and to let this turn into an echo chamber.

Mike Smalling

What is bunch of gibberish? Please highlight and post it.
тер оборона
So people don’t fecking call Russians orcs. It’s not helping this conflict at all.
It's neither helping nor hurting the conflict whatever a few people post on a football forum, for fecks sake. The only thing it seems to be hurting is your sensitive nationalist pride.

As many others have pointed out, I don't think Russians in general were ever called orcs, but the Russian war criminal soldiers in Ukraine certainly have been. I would like to echo that sentiment. The Russians in Ukraine that commit war crimes are orcs.

In general, I think it is great if the West bands together against Russia at this point. I would like to see the country run into the fecking ground by sanctions until Putin is either dead or removed.

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
I have been disconnected for a few days but from what I read Severodonetks is in a very complicated situation.
Its fall is predictable and falls under the "Russia can move forward but at a very high cost and not be able to maintain it for a long time" theory?
What's next? Retreat to Krematorks?
I also read that the Russians have learned and are now advancing in a very compact way, with lots and lots of troops, but it could mean that they have left the south a bit neglected?
Well, the Russian gains in the east were predictable. It was expected they would continue making incremental gains in the short term. The question was whether they would be able to complete the smaller of the two encirclements; it does sound really ugly for Ukrainians fighting there.

There’s been reports of a counter-offensive NE of Kherson in the south, but how significant it is I couldn’t tell you for sure. It sure looks bold on a map if the locations are correct, but who knows.

Paxi

I have heard that term from Poles, Latvians and recently from a Ukrainian family staying in my city. Maybe the term is spreading.
Who is being abused on the other side? Do you justify the invasion or not? Do you not believe the accusations of war crimes? What kind of proof do you need and from what agency?
So if you just heard a derogatory term said by a lot of people… is that alright mate? Listen..
There are Russian whom are racist and they call black people ‘негры’ — and they don’t mean anything by it. Do I stand by it? No!

Paxi

It's neither helping nor hurting the conflict whatever a few people post on a football forum, for fecks sake. The only thing it seems to be hurting is your sensitive nationalist pride.

As many others have pointed out, I don't think Russians in general were ever called orcs, but the Russian war criminal soldiers in Ukraine certainly have been. I would like to echo that sentiment. The Russians in Ukraine that commit war crimes are orcs.

In general, I think it is great if the West bands together against Russia at this point. I would like to see the country run into the fecking ground by sanctions until Putin is either dead or removed.
We’ll as I already said give me irrefutable evidence that Russians committed war crimes. I hazard a guess you won’t be able to do that. Seeing as you won’t be able to do it, do you think every person that watches Russian news is an orc?

onemanarmy

We’ll as I already said give me irrefutable evidence that Russians committed war crimes. I hazard a guess you won’t be able to do that. Seeing as you won’t be able to do it, do you think every person that watches Russian news is an orc?
I'll repeat myself.

One Russian has already been convicted of war crimes, to which he admitted guilt.

A lot more will follow.

Paxi

I'll repeat myself.

A lot more will follow.
Indeed. About 1000+ of Azov battalion whom will face justice in LNR and DNR.

Death penalty I believe.

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
So if you just heard a derogatory term said by a lot of people… is that alright mate? Listen..
There are Russian whom are racist and they call black people ‘негры’ — and they don’t mean anything by it. Do I stand by it? No!
As you have been told, it clearly refers to Russian troops. If it is used it is always in reference to acts of war, and you are well aware of that I imagine.
Are there Russian soldiers who are not to blame and don't want to be there? Obviously, but as @Ekkie Thump said you seem dismayed by one silly thing while seeming to justify others.

Ekkie Thump

Supports
Leeds United
There is no nationalistic vigour at all. Loo through my posting history in this thread. I was extremely concerned about this conflicted but I have always maintained that LNR and DNR people got a raw fecking deal. I have said that people like Givi and Motorola broken the law therefore they’re war criminals. I have never ever denigrated Ukrainians. I don’t want this conflict. I will not allow Russian to be referred as orcs though and to let this turn into an echo chamber.
I've read your recent posting history. You replied to a guy that has literally lost people in this conflict by saying that that was irrelevant and he doesn't get to call their killers by a nasty name. The Russian people have not invaded Ukraine, the Russian army has. When someone writes "what those orcs have done in Ukraine" they are clearly talking about the invaders - ie the Russian army - not the population at large back home. So your zeal to protect the honour of Russian citizens is rather undercut by your inability to correctly interpret basic English sentences. Since that point you've decided to dispute the existence of war crimes and basically declared Ukraine to be "no angel".

It is patently obvious to anyone with a brain where your sympathies lie in this conflict.

Simbo

Let me make something clear; I’m anti war but there is obvious pretext for people of LNR, DNR. If you don’t recognise them then you don’t recognise Kosovo — you can’t have your cake and eat it.
Something I'm quite curious about and dont' know the answer to - Was there any pretext for LNR/DNR prior to Russia's actions in 2014? I.e. Were there any significant local movements there calling for the territories to join Russia? If so, can you link me any evidence?

onemanarmy

This is what happens when you cannot stomach a discussion.
You are close to being an apologist for an illegal invasion of a sovereign country, denying war crimes and insulting a member who has lost family in this war.

Not sure I want to discuss that, no.

Stack

Leave Women's Football Alone!!!
This is what happens when you cannot stomach a discussion.
No its what happens when sane people make a decision not to interact with those so lost in nationalistic pride they cant see or choose not to see what is clearly happening.
Im joining him in putting you on ignore, your comments in this thread are vile and lack humanity.

Lemoor

Your older posts in this thread really don't make you look better.

Paxi

As you have been told, it clearly refers to Russian troops. If it is used it is always in reference to acts of war, and you are well aware of that I imagine.
Are there Russian soldiers who are not to blame and don't want to be there? Obviously, but as @Ekkie Thump said you seem dismayed by one silly thing while seeming to justify others.
Did you know what orc meant before this special military operation? If you did you’re absolutely well informed. Before this it was used as derogatory term for any Russian supporting people in Ukraine. It’s not even hard to actually research this. See this. Between banning Russian and doing stupid shit like this, this what gets you into a war.
Just for the record, I fully stand with people of Donbas and Donetsk — I’m 100% behind them.
However I do not agree with Russian expansion and with Russians seizing of Crimea, nevertheless, geopolitically and strategically, I absolutely agree with it. It would be absolutely insane for Russian to give up Crimea. Should I be a bad person for saying Russia’s strategic interest are well within their rights?

Rams

aspiring to be like Ryan Giggs
Oh my God.. you’ll be defending Hitler next.

2cents

Historiographer, and obtainer of rare antiquities
Scout
give me irrefutable evidence that Russians committed war crimes. I hazard a guess you won’t be able to do that.
The Bucha case seems pretty clear cut from this end of things. What’s your explanation for what happened there?

Paxi

Oh my God.. you’ll be defending Hitler next.
So next time, without offending me, where are similarities between Russia as of todays and Nazi Germany. I’m suspect I’m going to wait for a long time.