RWC: Congrats

Jason F

Well im absolutely shattered, great game and take nothing away from England you guys deserved it.

Well Played and enjoy for the next four years.

redmad

Congratulations England......International rugby very much my second sport but have to say that was incredible entertainment. All credit to Oz

ManUinOz

Betty Swallox
There are 10 types of people in the world: Those w
A great game by both sides. I thought the Aussies were going to win it twice pulling back at the end. In the end the best team won. While Wilkinson will be remembered for his kicking he twice made try saving tackles in the dying minutes to save England. Well done boys.

benny

Congrats to England! Never thought Id say it but its fully deserved. Bad luck Australia,but I suppose its good to have a northern hemisphere winner for a change!

Lynott

Congrats to England!

The best team of the last two years are now rightly World Champions.

Unlucky Australia, great game.

Nialler

Alex's Dad
A great victory for the northern hemisphere, well done the northern hemisphere :cool:

Nialler

Alex's Dad
ManUinOz said:
Jaysus, the Oirish are jumping on our bandwagon. ;)
:lol:
you have to give the English Rugby team the respect, they thoroughly deserve it, well done lads

Linaw50

Did you see it when the Australians were getting thir medals and (can't remember who it was who gave them to them) the person literally just threw them at them? He didn't seem too pleased.

Lover of Football

It was something to do with the Tv schedules and he was told to hurry up.Jonny Howard spent fifteen minutes in the England dressing room congratulating the players, and asking Wilkinson if he wanted to migrate. ;)

Linaw50

Lover of Football said:
It was something to do with the Tv schedules and he was told to hurry up.Jonny Howard spent fifteen minutes in the England dressing room congratulating the players, and asking Wilkinson if he wanted to migrate. ;)
You'd think they'd spend time with the World Cup presentations rather than hurrying up for the TV schedules. Still, I reckon they could have done it a bit nicer than thrusting the medals in their faces.

mjdj

congrats to england - totally deserved.

ive been away for a week down at the game and generally having a holiday.

i must say that the experience of sitting with the wallabies supporting crew was unbelievable. the atmosphere on the ground was crazy, never experienced it before and probably wont again.

the game was so so, not a high quality game but the conditions didnt allow it. as soon as rogers kicked the ball into touch i knew exactly what was going to happen, put my head in my hands and waited for my english girlfriend to jump up and scream at me :(

thanks to a family member i could get into the changerooms after. the feeling in the wallaby rooms wasnt too bad. of course they were shattered but you could see it hadnt sunk in yet. the english rooms was quite crazy, even got to shake jonnys hand, felt like kicking him :devil:

oh and prince harry is quite a nice bloke too, a bit of a cadbury but still good for a pom :)