Saúl Ñíguez \ Joins Chelsea on loan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bebestation

Im a doctor btw, my IQ destroys yours
For what we need, if it's meant to be a Pogba replacement, then Fabian all say long. Saul would be better for playing with Pogba though.
I dont think Saul will move to us or to many other clubs & generally seems committed to Atletico Madrid.

I keep wondering why theres not much links to a player like Fabian though. He seems like a class level player just a couple years away from his prime. He has all defensive ability, passing abilities and attacking abilities whilst being flexible enough to play different formations.

I wonder if Napoli are a hard team to deal with - it's not like Koulibaily has left them either.

Freeney

Supports
Djibouti FC
That's hugely debatable actually as I assume you're counting Pogba in this. Let's be fair he's only world class on paper for us. Our fans always seem to forget that bar a brief 3 month spell he's never been World class for United. Saul could actually be more consistent than Pogba is.
Maybe you haven't watched the majority of United games for the last 3,5 years or maybe you have just forgot?
I urge you to rewatch all the games from prior seasons before you make such an false statement.

Last edited:

jesperjaap

The big question is why did he followed manchester united and manchester united foundation and also manchester united players in his instagram?
I dont know, friends with DeGea or other Spanish players in the side maybe? He is the ideal signing for our midfield much like Koke was every season we had a done deal for him a few years ago in the press. Love it to happen and be very happy for you to ridicule me for being wrong NOT HAPPENING

croadyman

Yeah until this story gets reported by a reputable source I am just going to completely ignore it

Cee90

Redcafe Fantasy Football Champion 2012/13

:eek:
Oh, juicy!

A part of me thinks this is a wind up though, and he will be staying at Atletico. If not, it’s a really weird way to announce you will be joining a new club. Griezmann vibes.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
He also translated in English(?). Probably a gaming thing

Judas

Open to offers
We'd have heard something from someone slightly reputable if there was any hope. I've struggled to get even remotely positive about this one, it's never looked on to me.

croadyman

Oh, juicy!

A part of me thinks this is a wind up though, and he will be staying at Atletico. If not, it’s a really weird way to announce you will be joining a new club. Griezmann vibes.
Yeah this kind of announcement post absolutely reeks of Griezmann a few years ago

PoTMS

Have all Atletico players got this attention seeking disease? I agree, though, it's most likely a PR stunt.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
He wouldn't do that to Atletico what Greeseball did. He's likely going to be announcing a new personal sponsor or some charity thing etc. Nothing to do with him moving teams.

He's definitely my first choice for a Pogba replacement though. Can play in 2 or 3 midfield positions very comfortably. He's basically a much better version of Ander Herrera.

Wouldn't shock me if he ended up at United one day.

EngimaMK

This is definitely happening. I read it on the Internet somewhere

Sayros

Supports
Paris Saint-Germain
It’s definitely some sort of marketing thing. Along the e-sports lines or something. No way would he announce a move like that.
I was thinking this.

He removed Atletico in his profile bio
But then this happened. Now I don't know what to believe.

If this is his way of really announcing leaving the club, that's pretty terrible PR advice.

yumtum

DUX' bumchum
Wonder if he'll announce it in a 3 part documentary?

To be honest nothing will ever, ever beat what Griezmann did - top cringe and it makes me a little happy that his move to Barca turned to crap.

WelshManc

No way is he announcing he's joining another club when la Liga is due to start back up soon, he wouldn't do that to Atletico. He wouldn't be parading it, that's for sure, like making it his twitter profile picture too.

WelshManc

No way is he announcing he's joining another club when la Liga is due to start back up soon, he wouldn't do that to Atletico. He wouldn't be parading it, that's for sure, like making it his twitter profile picture too.

Wednesday at Stoke

Supports
Time Travel
Some of these dudes think the world revolves around them, after what Griezmann pulled, I wouldn't put this past anyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.