Sack all of them

OldSchoolManc

Not just Ole, all the coaches. This isn’t a team that’s been coached to EPL standard.
If any of them had any pride, they’d all resign.

SeanyC

Who the hell is McKenna anyways!!! Cutter crap the lot of them

Raw

I really hope we don't go sentimental and keep the shit coaches when Ole gets sacked. Let the new manager bring his own staff in.

RazorOz

This would happen anyway. You don't think any serious manager would keep the amateurs we have on board do you?

Big Ben Foster

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Supports
Also support Vasco da Gama
Well, we'll probably need to keep at least one of them as a caretaker for a few weeks when the rest of them get sacked.

Green_Red

These frauds are going nowhere. If being humiliated 5-0 by Liverpool doesn't get them sacked, a 2-0 defeat to City isn't going to either. Our owners will probably spin this as proof of improvement over the last few weeks.

OldSchoolManc

This would happen anyway. You don't think any serious manager would keep the amateurs we have on board do you?
It’s the same coaching staff as Mourinho with Phelan added and youth coach promoted.

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
McKenna has been very detailed with his instructions but he prefers to work with young players which is why he mostly hang around the academy team and never actually coached the first team.

crossy1686

career ending
They all need to go, fresh start for everyone. Don’t care how good they can be, we can’t wait another 10 years for McKenna and the likes to maybe be able to coach at elite level.

crossy1686

career ending
McKenna has been very detailed with his instructions but he prefers to work with young players which is why he mostly hang around the academy team and never actually coached the first team.
He’s also younger than Ronaldo, so I can’t imagine there’s much experience there for him to fall back on.
He should never have been promoted out of the reserves.

OverratedOpinion

I hear McKenna is actually very talented but more of a youth coach, put him back in the youth setup and get rid of Ole and Carrick.

arthurka

These frauds are going nowhere. If being humiliated 5-0 by Liverpool doesn't get them sacked, a 2-0 defeat to City isn't going to either. Our owners will probably spin this as proof of improvement over the last few weeks.
We didn't lose 2-0 we almost didn't touch the ball. It was City all game long. Really embarrassing performance, no one is bothered anymore.

SAFMUTD

They didn't resign after the humiliation against Liverpool, they won't resign after today.

So long for the "he cares more about United than himself" nonsense argument that many made here.

Revan

Assumptionman
If I had a lot of money and nothing better to do with that, I would have bought United just to fire Woodward, Arnold, Judge, Murtough, Fletcher, Ole, Phelan, Carrick and McKenna.

Woodward and Ole probably a couple of times, cause they have been the worst performing people in that role I can remember.