Saka (Arsenal)

redrobed

Would be more useful to us as a squad player than VDB. Give VDB to Arsenal and take Saka.

Neil_Buchanan

Cock'd
He will out grow arsenal soon. I hope we are in for him when he becomes available, don’t want to see him at city.

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
Impressive so far. He added work rate to close down, pace, and wingplay to the side.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
the pre match bs in the England thread says it all. You would think he’s a championship player.
Hes a good player but he's still nowhere close to Sancho or Rashford as a player. It's just a weird selection when Sancho hasn't had a minute but has been among the best all round attackers in all of Europe for the past 2 years. So when you ask why has he not had a chance, what answer is there other than he plays in the Bundesliga? Because Saka genuinely isn't in the same world as Sancho, despite being a promising player himself.

Walters_19_MuFc

Modern day wide attacker. Creative, good in tight spaces, plays in the half spaces and can grab a goal.

At 19, if he continues this trajectory, there's no reason why he can't be a special player.

Bebestation

Im a doctor btw, my IQ destroys yours
I got laughed at for saying that I prefer Saka at RW than Sancho.

It’s not because Sancho is bad - I just don’t see him as a RW.

Then you look at LW and you wonder if Sancho and Rashford is as different as Rashford and Grealish as our options.

Walters_19_MuFc

Hes a good player but he's still nowhere close to Sancho or Rashford as a player. It's just a weird selection when Sancho hasn't had a minute but has been among the best all round attackers in all of Europe for the past 2 years. So when you ask why has he not had a chance, what answer is there other than he plays in the Bundesliga? Because Saka genuinely isn't in the same world as Sancho, despite being a promising player himself.
How would you rate Foden in comparison to Sancho then?

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
spot on

TrustInJanuzaj

'Liverpool are a proper club'
To be fair I agree. But he’s been brilliant so fair play to the lad. Would like to see Sancho too.

Stacks

How do you know Saka wouldn't be the best wide player in the Bundesliga? He would probably bag 20 goals 20 assists.

Sir Marcus

He’s a superstar, best performing young English player this year imo.

bosnian_red

How would you rate Foden in comparison to Sancho then?
Foden obviously behind Sancho as well? I'm not sure what Foden has done to be viewed ahead of Sancho. But it depends what you want as Foden is good tbf. Foden is more of a goalscorer. Sancho is as good as any attacker in Europe not named Messi when it comes to creativity though. And he's done it since he was 18. Foden is way less proven than Sancho. In England's system, easily Sancho. On either wing, easily Sancho. To put them in a role where they are asked to be the creative player, easily Sancho.

If you want a wide forward, then Foden (or Rashford if he was fit ideally, but anyway). If Grealish isn't going to be a 10 (he is today), then it should be either Grealish or Sancho guaranteed starting every game with both being as fair a shout as the other. And then pair them with a wide forward on the other side (Rashford, Foden or Sterling).

marktan

Tbf Arsenal fans wouldnt trade Saka for Greenwood and United vice versa.

Greenwood is the better goal scorer but Saka is technically excellent

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
Nah Greenwood is better. He’d probably bench Rashford though.
I must have missed Saka's 21 goals and 15 assists last season.

He's playing well in 45 mins again at an average European nation. Let's not go overboard. A fully fit Rashford is levels above him. A half injured Rashford is as good.

bosnian_red

How do you know Saka wouldn't be the best wide player in the Bundesliga? He would probably bag 20 goals 20 assists.
I guess we don't. 5 goals and 3 assists in the Premier League are equivalent to 17 goals and 16 assists in the Bundesliga though, so probably.

TheReligion

Abusive
I must have missed Saka's 21 goals and 15 assists last season.

He's playing well in 45 mins again at an average European nation. Let's not go overboard. A fully fit Rashford is levels above him. A half injured Rashford is as good.
This is correct. The Caf is full of knee jerk babies. Fortunately it's quite obvious they know very little about football.

Cascarino

Magnum Poopus
Supports
Swansea
Tbf Arsenal fans wouldnt trade Saka for Greenwood and United vice versa.

Greenwood is the better goal scorer but Saka is technically excellent
That's a fair appraisal. They offer different things.

Trequarista10

Come on people just appreciate he's a good young English player, no point comparing him to others it's apples and oranges.

Raredaredevil

He played very well tonight. He looks so lively with Grealish. Just hope Arsenal doesn't ruin him.

Yagami

Good post resistant
Amazing talent. So versatile. I've seen him play in a few different positions and he's been brilliant in them all.

No problem with him over Sancho.