Sam Johnstone | Villa loan watch

Nick7

I love when fans make snap decisions on players after watching the wrong one
Think he made a couple of mistakes in his first three games leading to dropped points and their fans, well VillaTalk specifically had the knives out.

RedEM10

Sweaty Foot Monster
I love when fans make snap decisions on players after watching the wrong one
Honest mistake but the intention of that line wasn't the serious part. I have seen plenty of Sam Johnstone to know he wont be our number 1 not just my silly post about someone getting lobbed... Don't get me wrong ill happily eat my words if he becomes united number 1. But tell me this, if you have seen him a few times, you reckon he will ever be our number 1? Hes not even that good for Villa :lol:

golden_blunder

Site admin. Manchester United fan
Staff
I dont think we will see a homegrown keeper as number 1 for united for quite some time. Expectations are too great now.

That goes for any of our young keepers

limerickcitykid

There once was a kid from Toronto...
Think he made a couple of mistakes in his first three games leading to dropped points and their fans, well VillaTalk specifically had the knives out.
I'm actually a member on there and a lot of them wrote him off before he ever played tbh. No clue how he is actually doing but they seemed to hate that him and Bruce have a United connection and immediately used it as a reason to dislike him.