Save Me | please don't spoil the ending!

Xeno

Six part drama on Sky Atlantic. Just binged the season, it’s getting great reviews. Worth a watch.

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
Yeah, I'm 2 episodes in and it looks really good so far.

Jig1234

I just finished it the other day. Fantastic series. I hope it gets renewed. Can't end like that.

Marcelinho87

Have to bump this. I just finished it and thought it was excellent although I think the ending should have happened 10 mins earlier.

Season two is happening I have read.

TheReligion

Abusive
Disappointed with the ending. Will be interesting where Lennie James takes it with season 3!
Do you think there will be a third? The ending seemed weird when..

you consider he'd just reunited with Jodie. He then goes and makes a decision to check out of her life again. Not hunt down Paul who clearly molested his daughter. Felt a bit rushed. If he'd of took the murder weapon into Paul's shop could have easily manipulated it that he touched the handle.

Heardy

Do you think there will be a third? The ending seemed weird when..

you consider he'd just reunited with Jodie. He then goes and makes a decision to check out of her life again. Not hunt down Paul who clearly molested his daughter. Felt a bit rushed. If he'd of took the murder weapon into Paul's shop could have easily manipulated it that he touched the handle.
Agree the ending felt rushed. Not sure why he went down that route.

I did see an interview with Lennie James and he said he had ideas on the story for a third season but it wasn’t 100% constructed in his mind.

I think there will be a third albeit I can’t see exactly how it’ll work given how two ended.

klayton88

I loved the first season and had read a few negative things about series two. So I planned to watch the first episode of series two last night just to see for myself and I ended up watching three and will soon watch the remaining three. Just brilliant. Really enjoying it. Series 3 is apparently possible too.