Say sorry for your conspiracy theories here

Eriksen

I'm not mad at all, we tied England's second best result in history iirc...
Now, Imagine cheering for such a shitty underachieving team like England.. THAT would make me mad... I guess the shit fans influence players performance
The funny thing is as a nation we're pretty bad at football and know it. As a nation what you are known for is football and now you're terrible at it.

Whereas we excel at other things, you are now terrible at the very thing you are most proud of. Damn that has to hurt.

Momochiru

Yes, lets talk about the other 20 decisions that went Holland's way (offside goal allowed, foul mutated into a penalty, 2 penalties that if the ref was 'bought' would've been callef), or should we just admit ref was bad?
The first call should have been a free kick + red card for Silva, which arguably is much worse for the Brazilian team, so stop wuming and hide somewhere, because Brazil are a terrible, terrible football team and got found out at this WC.

Momochiru

I don't know. I saw so many fouls on robben, it was unreal. Elbow vs kuyt unpunished ( in my eyes red card )
Red card in second minute would have had more impact than a goal.

Granted, shouldn't have been a pen and oscar could have gotten one.
Oscar's call was right, he started falling before the contact was made - great refereeing there.

Red Dreams

Across the Universe....from Old Trafford.
it would be disaster for any host nation not to make it out of the group stages. Multiply that disaster 10 times if Brazil did not do it.

We are talking of the 5 times world champions who are worth millions in sponsorship and advertising.

Its simple Business from the most corrupt sporting organisation on earth.

But this compounded with some piss poor officiating in general brought about what we all saw.

Okocha119

The funny thing is as a nation we're pretty bad at football and know it. As a nation what you are known for is football and now you're terrible at it.

Whereas we excel at other things, you are now terrible at the very thing you are most proud of. Damn that has to hurt.
Don't you think that we might be going over the line just a tiny bit here? Sure, fontaine should really get off the Internet since he's clearly disappointed by his teams dire display, but we really shouldn't start insulting each other over this now. So, please stop.

steve9

just banter mate. :)

I honestly cannot believe the same country that produced so many great teams...(my favourite is the 1982 one) has produced this one.
:)
Oh gosh, the 82 team. Falcao, Socrates and Zico in midfield. They even could afford playing Serginho (?) at the 9. He was as bad as Fred is today. But it didn't matter. Watching them was a 90-minute-football-orgasm. But the Italians literally tried to kill them. And they had no protection from the ref whatsoever. That was the greatest team of all time.

Kulspruta

just banter mate. :)

I'm in the US now... doing great thanks.

must get back one of these days.

tbh....Brazil need to build back bottom up.

I honestly cannot believe the same country that produced so many great teams...(my favourite is the 1982 one) has produced this one.

EDIT: enjoy the summer :)
To be honest, it seems like Brazil is playing very outdated tactics. The midfield was atrocious! There was absolutely no movement and no proximity. Paulinho was never there to make the transition (in my opinion he was the worst brazilian player in this world cup)! Luis Gustavo played like a CB in defense and the outside of the box was crowded with opposition players for the whole tournment! We couldn't pass the ball around (and technique should be where we excel at!) and resorted to hoofing! David Luiz thinking he's Pirlo!

Te be honest, if some indivuals had not fecked about their careers or had bad luck with injuries, Brazil could've had a hell of a squad for this World Cup. Adriano is 31! Pato and Ganso could've been there kicking ass too! I hope now Brazil stops resting on it's laurels and starts developing a new football identity. But it's hard, since nowadays players go to Europe when they're 18 and the brazilian teams don't have enough money to keep their best players! But I think there's a long tactical overhaul that needs to be done in Brazilian football. Maybe even the way players learn their trade when they're young should change a little. Germany changed, and after a decade their football has a completely different identity. That needs to happen to Brazil, but for that to happen it has to start from the politics, with CBF, the corruption and the lack of responsability.

Either way, no riots are gonna happen. This is still a great place to live (although infuriating in some aspects =P), and Brazil will still be a force in the next world cup.

herbert

Blame the Germans.
They could have made a statement but held back in order to not embarrass the hosts.

fontaine

Ful Ful Ful Member Full Member Full Member
The funny thing is as a nation we're pretty bad at football and know it. As a nation what you are known for is football and now you're
terrible at it.
I don't know, women, beaches, sun are pretty good assets to have in a country

But fair play for taking the matters out of football. Class act. I just repeated what you guys said all WC (shit fans, shit football) and you already overreact like that.. Priceless ;)

Reactions: Marcosdeto

Red Dreams

Oh gosh, the 82 team. Falcao, Socrates and Zico in midfield. They even could afford playing Serginho (?) at the 9. He was as bad as Fred is today. But it didn't matter. Watching them was a 90-minute-football-orgasm. But the Italians literally tried to kill them. And they had no protection from the ref whatsoever. That was the greatest team of all time.
If not for Serginho...Brazil would have an extra star on their shirt. But don't take anything from the Italians. That was the best team Italy have produced to date.

But I would agree. Yes. That Brazil team was the greatest football team of all time too.

Red Dreams

To be honest, it seems like Brazil is playing very outdated tactics. The midfield was atrocious! There was absolutely no movement and no proximity. Paulinho was never there to make the transition (in my opinion he was the worst brazilian player in this world cup)! Luis Gustavo played like a CB in defense and the outside of the box was crowded with opposition players for the whole tournment! We couldn't pass the ball around (and technique should be where we excel at!) and resorted to hoofing! David Luiz thinking he's Pirlo!

Te be honest, if some indivuals had not fecked about their careers or had bad luck with injuries, Brazil could've had a hell of a squad for this World Cup. Adriano is 31! Pato and Ganso could've been there kicking ass too! I hope now Brazil stops resting on it's laurels and starts developing a new football identity. But it's hard, since nowadays players go to Europe when they're 18 and the brazilian teams don't have enough money to keep their best players! But I think there's a long tactical overhaul that needs to be done in Brazilian football. Maybe even the way players learn their trade when they're young should change a little. Germany changed, and after a decade their football has a completely different identity. That needs to happen to Brazil, but for that to happen it has to start from the politics, with CBF, the corruption and the lack of responsability.

Either way, no riots are gonna happen. This is still a great place to live (although infuriating in some aspects =P), and Brazil will still be a force in the next world cup.
think you may have hit the nail on the head.

Kostur

海尔的老板

But fair play for taking the matters out of football. Class act. I just repeated what you guys said all WC (shit fans, shit football) and you already overreact like that.. Priceless ;)
Only person who's overracting here is you to be fair.

You were shitting up the Bra71l thread, now you've made this.

Eriksen

Yeah, all such reasons to be proud of your country.

Also, you just called our team shitty, said we should be mad for supporting it and called our fans shit as well. You also basically blamed us for their results. You're right though, I am totally overreacting and you are a total class act, making

You need to calm down, there was no conspiracy in Brazil's favor and there were some poor decisions tonight. Obviously you are upset about another embarrassing loss (I was also quite like this after England's exit) but bashing the England NT won't help.

steve9

If not for Serginho...Brazil would have an extra star on their shirt. But don't take anything from the Italians. That was the best team Italy have produced to date.

But I would agree. Yes. That Brazil team was the greatest football team of all time too.
Probably you are right about the Italians. They had quality. Nevertheless, what they have done to the Brazilians, and even before to Maradona was beyond words. Just for the fouls on Maradona nowadays at least three players would get sent off.

Snow

Somewhere down the lane, a licky boom boom down
Do you think that should've been a penalty? What about the second goal, wasn't the dutch player offside? What about the penalty on Oscar? Blind even had to come off because of the impact! What about the other penalty that shoul've been awarded for Brazil because of a hand ball? Now, what do you think?

RedCafe has been ridiculously biased against Brazil this World Cup, to the point of it becoming a joke. Rejoice, who knows next time your team will get out of the group stage.
Not a penalty but definitely a red card.

He was barely offside. As the rules state, the attacker is given the benefit of doubt. No worries there.

Debatable with Oscar. He clearly searched for contact and brought himself down but I think it was a penalty non the less. Maybe if he hadn't dived and searched for contact he would have gotten it. He fell so unnaturally that it looked very dively from the refs perspective.

Never a handball. Read the rules on handball.

Brazilians have escaped many cards this tournament. That's a fact. The caf hasn't been biased. The whole world saw the same Brazilian team. Only decent ref the got was Howard Webb. He was pretty much spot on.

Red Dreams

Probably you are right about the Italians. They had quality. Nevertheless, what they have done to the Brazilians, and even before to Maradona was beyond words. Just for the fouls on Maradona nowadays at least three players would get sent off.
About Maradona. fully agree. He was kicked all over. Watching him and watching Messi now....For me Maradona was like Bestie...absolutely murdered. Messi would be in a wheelchair after all that.

Amethyst

It's banter lads, inn't?

Every post you've made recently reads like a whine. You talk about overreaction having made a thread ordering people to apologise to you and then when someone disagrees, you go off on a tangent sarcastically talking about England's underachievement and our fans as if it bares any relevance to the Brazil officiating.

Fritz

The red for T Silva was obvious from the moon. Playing with 10 men brazil would had received from 5 goals up.

Holland should have had a pk when Robben was fouled in the area.

T Silva slipped, and the ref whistled a foul, when rvp would have remained 1on1 vs the gk.

Oh, and oscar dived.

Red Dreams

Not a penalty but definitely a red card.

He was barely offside. As the rules state, the attacker is given the benefit of doubt. No worries there.

Debatable with Oscar. He clearly searched for contact and brought himself down but I think it was a penalty non the less. Maybe if he hadn't dived and searched for contact he would have gotten it. He fell so unnaturally that it looked very dively from the refs perspective.

Never a handball. Read the rules on handball.

Brazilians have escaped many cards this tournament. That's a fact. The caf hasn't been biased. The whole world saw the same Brazilian team. Only decent ref the got was Howard Webb. He was pretty much spot on.

we really should repost Alun's rant here about why the Caf 'hated' the current Brazil team.

Kulspruta

Paul Breitner talking about the football situation in Brazil. Fantastic video!

Red Dreams

"Never had any issues with Brazil before the tournament, actually cheered them on when they were whipping Spain in the Confeds Final last year. Now i can't fecking stand them, never hated a national team as much as these guys - maybe Spain from the last world cup or Italy on a general level but these guys take the cake. Arrogance personified, no longer even have the personal to justify it.

Sick of hearing about how it's 'theirs to win', it's destiny and all that rubbish. As has been mentioned before, Scolari's comments/babbles in the press are absolutely nauseating 'one hand on the trophy', 'everyone is behind us' blah blah. The way media hypes them up as the good guys of world football and anyone else that gets in their way as the 'baddies' is so fecking grating. Scolari in general actually, rivals the Mexican manager in the 'most punchable face' category. Stand's there on the sideline, overweight as ever waving his tubby arms around, getting in the officials faces - moaning constantly. Cannot stand him.

The players also, god what an unlikable bunch. Divers galore, Neymar goes to ground nearly every run he makes, so does every one of them actually. It's not just going to ground, they have to do it all, the roll and the grimaced face. They won't get up until the ref notices their 'anguish' even if the game is being played on the other-side of the pitch. For Neymar, i don't feel for him in the slightest - boy who cried wolf. Tough luck. Will he come back humbled and ready to prove his critics wrong? will he feck, watch him jump back straight into his old bag of tricks upon his return. Him and Suarez next year leading the Barca line, oh boy. Can't believe they appealed juju lip's yellow card, blatant foul by a dirty player. He's the captain, and the stories that came out of that penalty shoot-out vs Chile were sickening. Crying, too scared to take a penalty. Imagine Cafu pulling that?. Gustavo with his moustache, the terrible haircuts and Paulinho's mediocre, overbearing presence. Don't get me started on David Luiz. I for one love a good passionate celebration but his vs Columbia just rubbed me the wrong way, came off very fake and for the cameras - to be honest that's how most of the Brazilian behaviour comes across and probably contributes to their high number of hatetability points. Seriously though what happened? guys like Ronaldinho and Rivaldo were so endearingly arrogant, now guys like Paulinho (can't get into the Spurs team) and Gustavo (plays for Wolfsburg) have come in to fill the void and and now it's just unjustified arrogance.

All the antics surrounding their matches couldn't be more cringe-worthy. You have to look away when they walk out onto the pitch with their hands on each other shoulders. Only Brazil could be so arrogant to do that, Columbia in the mean time walk out chilled, hands to themselves and above all - normal! and fast, unlike Brazil who have to take that extra minute to line up. Then the anthems, where Brazil every time have to one up their opponents by screaming the bloody thing. It's not signing with pride, its screaming and it's quite frankly embarrassing.Watch a youtube clip of Luiz shouting the thing, and try not to laugh. Neymar even cried for goodness sake, did you see any Germans doing that in 2006? That's the thing with Brazil, they lack respect for their opponents, they are not humble. It comes off as forced, and that is something that's just not likeable. Ofcourse the referring decisions have gifted them crucial parts of this tournament such as the penalty vs Croatia and basically every 50/50 decision going their way.

Brazil think they are owners of football, better than every other nation with their samba culture and that the world cup is their to be collected.

Hope we tonk them, 3-0. Lahm needs to be RB, and i think he will - similar lineup to the France game with maybe Klose being replaces and i think a finals spot for Germany is within reach. Man for Man, even LB Germany is better in every department."

Alun's post Needs to be re posted..... :)

Kulspruta

The disallowed Hulk goal against Chile is a "clear handball", but Robben's first touch before the "penalty" is clearly on the chest?

I see nobody in here has said a word about Maxwell's offside in the beginning of the second half. Maybe it isn't as interesting for some of you when the call is made against Brazil.

Phil

Op needs to chill, you've not been good, dived around a lot and got a lot of ref decisions. That along with the expectation that some see as arrogant has led to the negative sentiment.

But. Usually I think a lot of people have a soft spot for Brasil. I definitely do and I hope that they get their shit together. No need to get personal over football discussion.

Momochiru

So Brazilians should be proud to have women. :confused: Don't know what to say about this... I have traveled quite a lot and seen women everywhere, but maybe I was just lucky and missed all the countries populated just by men...

Dude really, go away - you are embarrassing yourself.

Eriksen

So Brazilians should be proud to have women. :confused: Don't know what to say about this... I have traveled quite a lot and seen women everywhere, but maybe I was just lucky and missed all the countries populated just by men...

Dude really, go away - you are embarrassing yourself.
Not sure why you'd be "proud" to have beaches or sun either to be honest. Quite a lot of countries have both in abundance and it's hardly an achievement.

Lothar

"Never had any issues with Brazil before the tournament, actually cheered them on when they were whipping Spain in the Confeds Final last year. Now i can't fecking stand them, never hated a national team as much as these guys - maybe Spain from the last world cup or Italy on a general level but these guys take the cake. Arrogance personified, no longer even have the personal to justify it.

Sick of hearing about how it's 'theirs to win', it's destiny and all that rubbish. As has been mentioned before, Scolari's comments/babbles in the press are absolutely nauseating 'one hand on the trophy', 'everyone is behind us' blah blah. The way media hypes them up as the good guys of world football and anyone else that gets in their way as the 'baddies' is so fecking grating. Scolari in general actually, rivals the Mexican manager in the 'most punchable face' category. Stand's there on the sideline, overweight as ever waving his tubby arms around, getting in the officials faces - moaning constantly. Cannot stand him.

The players also, god what an unlikable bunch. Divers galore, Neymar goes to ground nearly every run he makes, so does every one of them actually. It's not just going to ground, they have to do it all, the roll and the grimaced face. They won't get up until the ref notices their 'anguish' even if the game is being played on the other-side of the pitch. For Neymar, i don't feel for him in the slightest - boy who cried wolf. Tough luck. Will he come back humbled and ready to prove his critics wrong? will he feck, watch him jump back straight into his old bag of tricks upon his return. Him and Suarez next year leading the Barca line, oh boy. Can't believe they appealed juju lip's yellow card, blatant foul by a dirty player. He's the captain, and the stories that came out of that penalty shoot-out vs Chile were sickening. Crying, too scared to take a penalty. Imagine Cafu pulling that?. Gustavo with his moustache, the terrible haircuts and Paulinho's mediocre, overbearing presence. Don't get me started on David Luiz. I for one love a good passionate celebration but his vs Columbia just rubbed me the wrong way, came off very fake and for the cameras - to be honest that's how most of the Brazilian behaviour comes across and probably contributes to their high number of hatetability points. Seriously though what happened? guys like Ronaldinho and Rivaldo were so endearingly arrogant, now guys like Paulinho (can't get into the Spurs team) and Gustavo (plays for Wolfsburg) have come in to fill the void and and now it's just unjustified arrogance.

All the antics surrounding their matches couldn't be more cringe-worthy. You have to look away when they walk out onto the pitch with their hands on each other shoulders. Only Brazil could be so arrogant to do that, Columbia in the mean time walk out chilled, hands to themselves and above all - normal! and fast, unlike Brazil who have to take that extra minute to line up. Then the anthems, where Brazil every time have to one up their opponents by screaming the bloody thing. It's not signing with pride, its screaming and it's quite frankly embarrassing.Watch a youtube clip of Luiz shouting the thing, and try not to laugh. Neymar even cried for goodness sake, did you see any Germans doing that in 2006? That's the thing with Brazil, they lack respect for their opponents, they are not humble. It comes off as forced, and that is something that's just not likeable. Ofcourse the referring decisions have gifted them crucial parts of this tournament such as the penalty vs Croatia and basically every 50/50 decision going their way.

Brazil think they are owners of football, better than every other nation with their samba culture and that the world cup is their to be collected.

Hope we tonk them, 3-0. Lahm needs to be RB, and i think he will - similar lineup to the France game with maybe Klose being replaces and i think a finals spot for Germany is within reach. Man for Man, even LB Germany is better in every department."

He should make a follow up for the final. :drool:

fontaine

Ful Ful Ful Member Full Member Full Member
Not sure why you'd be "proud" to have beaches or sun either to be honest. Quite a lot of countries have both in abundance and it's har
dly an achievement.
Why are you insisting with this off-football talk? Maybe Brazil should enslave Indians, commit genocide and imperialism for me to be proud

Kulspruta

That's the good post? My God, that's embarassing!

"Sick of hearing about how it's 'theirs to win', it's destiny and all that rubbish."
Not the feeling around here, at all. In fact, as a proud footballing nation, everybody saw the team wasn't playing well since even before the World Cup began, and confidence wasn't even that high. The crowd, of course, wanted to show support and push the players, though.

"Scolari in general actually, rivals the Mexican manager in the 'most punchable face' category. Stand's there on the sideline, overweight as ever waving his tubby arms around, getting in the officials faces - moaning constantly. Cannot stand him."
As if Scolari is the first coach that gets fired up like that that you've ever seen! Now, I'll pretend Manchester United's next coach isn't going to be Louis Van Gaal! That one has a myriad of players wanting to punch his face for decades! =P

"Divers galore, Neymar goes to ground nearly every run he makes, so does every one of them actually. It's not just going to ground, they have to do it all, the roll and the grimaced face. They won't get up until the ref notices their 'anguish' even if the game is being played on the other-side of the pitch."
Neymar does his share of diving, yes. But he's also one of the most fouled players I've ever seen, and once after a Santos game he said in an interview that jumping sometimes is the only way he finds of protecting himself. He's a professional player, and his future depends on his health. Actually, I've seen some stats about this world cup, about how many game minutes were lost by each team with players grimmacing on the ground. Brazil, despite being the most fouled team, wasn't even in the top 10 time wasters! So that's bullshit! Not to mention I bet you guys still like Robben...

"For Neymar, i don't feel for him in the slightest - boy who cried wolf. Tough luck."
And this is the post that should serve as an example?? My God, this is embarassing!

"Ronaldinho and Rivaldo were so endearingly arrogant, now guys like Paulinho (can't get into the Spurs team) and Gustavo (plays for Wolfsburg) have come in to fill the void and and now it's just unjustified arrogance."
That void has been filled by Neymar and Oscar, in this team. Imagine if it was the other way around, with Kleberson and Emerson being replaced by Neymar and Oscar? Looks a bit better, doesn't it?

"You have to look away when they walk out onto the pitch with their hands on each other shoulders.
"
You do. I don't have to look away. As if there isn't an insane amount of superstition in sports. Now Brazil isn't allowed to do something as innocent as that? Feck off!

"Then the anthems, where Brazil every time have to one up their opponents by screaming the bloody thing. It's not signing with pride, its screaming and it's quite frankly embarrassing."
The guys can't even hear themselves well amongst the crowd! There are 60.000 of your countryman singing the anthem around you and you're not supposed to be fired up?

"Neymar even cried for goodness sake, did you see any Germans doing that in 2006?"
This guy is completely ignorant! Most germans don't see patriotism too well after what happened last century. In fact, most of the players don't even sing the anthem! They're proud of other things, as they should be. This just shows how absolutely clueless this poster is.

"That's the thing with Brazil, they lack respect for their opponents, they are not humble."
*Luiz pointing to James and asking for applause.*

"Brazil think they are owners of football, better than every other nation with their samba culture and that the world cup is their to be collected."
Lmao, we don't. And most of us don't even like samba. It's just that you're a blinded presumptuous fool. =)

Fritz

I'm sorry that the germans stopped after 5-0 and coasted after that. That's the biggest regret I have.

NoLogo

To be quite honest the hatred for Brazil on here sometimes was pretty over the top. I get that a lot of people hate Neymar for his diving and antics but the way some people rejoiced over the misery of Brazilian fans on here was a bit disgusting imo.

Plugsy

To be quite honest the hatred for Brazil on here sometimes was pretty over the top. I get that a lot of people hate Neymar for his diving and antics but the way some people rejoiced over the misery of Brazilian fans on here was a bit disgusting imo.
It was in absolutely no way disgusting.