Fred
Pogba
Fernandes
Ronaldo
Rashford
Cleverly

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
Evra was a big scapegoat before 2007/08 I seem to remember. First game of the season he went on a decent run against Reading but his cross went straight to the keeper. Loads around me hurling abuse at him.

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Fletcher at one point.
Hargreaves for England until 2006
Heskey for England

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
A United player every time we go out of international tournaments.

redDNA

Supports
Enyimba FC of Aba
Riise for Liverpool.
Asamoah Gyan for Ghana/Africa.
Torres for Chelsea

Jeppers7

Pogfamily Mafia
Giggs amazingly in the 90s, suffered from Becks/Keane/Scholes consistency but nobody expected them to beat three players and cross the ball accurately at full speed. Pogba is the obvious shout from the current era. It’s all been his fault.

KeanoMagicHat

Most of the players in United’s midfield since Roy Keane. Even in the days we were successful the likes of Fletcher, Giggs, Cleverley would come in for a lot of abuse and since Ferguson Pogba, McFred, Matic, Fellaini have all had periods of being blamed.

M Bison

Supports
York City
Fletcher was the biggie for me and i couldnt understand how he got a game initially, he looked miles off the pace and never looked United quality, who'd have thought it, SAF knew better than me and many other fans...

Jeppers7

Pogfamily Mafia
Fletcher was the biggie for me and i couldnt understand how he got a game initially, he looked miles off the pace and never looked United quality, who'd have thought it, SAF knew better than me and many other fans...
Agreed. He was pooooor when he first started playing though and for a long time. I’d never have seen his upturn coming. That 18 month period around 2009 he was superb.

Acrobat7

Supports
Bayern Munich
Robben after THAT CL final. Bayern fans were loudly booing him for a while which was truly embarrassing. He redeemed himself with the CL goal though.

bazza3727

Agreed. He was pooooor when he first started playing though and for a long time. I’d never have seen his upturn coming. That 18 month period around 2009 he was superb.
I did hear that SAF had him lined up for a first team debut aged 16, but he broke his leg and then broke it a second time. Must have taken tremendous spirit to recover from those as a teenager. Not forgetting his more recent battles against colitis.

Jeppers7

Pogfamily Mafia
I did hear that SAF had him lined up for a first team debut aged 16, but he broke his leg and then broke it a second time. Must have taken tremendous spirit to recover from those as a teenager. Not forgetting his more recent battles against colitis.
Yeah that’s true. SAF obviously thought extremely highly of him. I think it was actually league rules that stopped him playing at the time. I’m not sure he was ever going to be as good as that but perhaps those injuries had an impact.

Wolf1992

Supports
No team in particular.
Pogba at United, quality player who i believe his reputation got tarnished after not winning much with United.

Beckham and Rooney at England NT, for not achieving anything

Big Ben Foster

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Supports
Also support Vasco da Gama
Evra was a big scapegoat before 2007/08 I seem to remember. First game of the season he went on a decent run against Reading but his cross went straight to the keeper. Loads around me hurling abuse at him.
During 2007-08 I remember Brown (in the first half of the season), Hargreaves, and Giggs (who tbf was having a poor season) all got a lot of shit on the caf.

Josh 76

Crazy to think, but Utd would probably have won the CL in 2009 had Fletcher not been (wrongly) suspended for the final.