Film Schumacher | Netflix Documentary

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
Just released today. Looks like a good watch from the few things I've seen about it.

Did anyone watch it yet?

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
When making these documentaries, Netflix has a winning Formula.One that never fails.

arthurka

What a driver and what a man lifting that scrap metal junk yard that was Ferrari to becoming the best racing entity in the universe. That was a monumental task, he even got the Italians to adapt to German efficiency that is a feat not possible to no mortal man.

mariachi-19

I may be the devil, but i'm not a monster
They honestly could have done a last dance style version of this. I feel it only touches on who Michael was as a person, as a competitor, as an athlete. So many moments that show just how good he was but also his flaws.

It’s hard seeing the man as he was knowing that he’s still alive but not the same person.

I miss the man, growing up seeing and feeling the passion and drive, seeing how hard he worked for perfection. Mick at the end talk about his dad is the hardest part and I’ll freely admit it made me more than a bit emotional.

It is one thing to be a formula 1 driver, it’s another to be the son of a formula 1 driver, it’s another thing entirely to be the son of the goat and live with the expectation that comes with that. If he makes it as a world champion, it will be one of the greatest moments in sports history.

Parma Dewol

Thought it was really well done. The triumphs and the tragedy. Couldn’t help but get emotional at times.

Despite such an incredible career in motorsport I got the feeling he knew his family was his greatest achievement and it’s truly heartbreaking that the experiences he would have wanted most were so cruelly taken away from him.

Zlaatan

Parody Account
Really well done documentary and quite emotional as the guys above have mentioned.

He was my favorite driver throughout his entire F1 career and I had to wipe away more than a few tears from being both happy and sad watching this, the last part especially where his family spoke about their memories with him and how they are coping with it now was just heart wrenching.
A must see if you're an F1 fan.