Scott McTominay (Out) - Newcastle, West Ham, Everton, Southampton, Leicester interested

Vapor trail

Think Mctomminay is usable as a squad option especially in this era of 5 substitutes. So long as he's not a pivotal first team member he surely can have a role to contribute to this season.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
He’s not a bad person you know

NotQuiteManc

More game time for the likes Garner, Zidane and perhaps Savage? Yes, please. :o

AndySmith1990

Selling crap players excites me as much as signing great players. For whatever reason we've had a habit of keeping hold of crap players for far too long, to the detriment of the team

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
You can tell how much ten hag values players like Iqbal more than Scott. Maybe we'll finally get a midfielder that is decent on the ball again.

Born2Lose

Doubt we'll get rid, he'll be what he always should have been, a bench and rotation option

Trequarista10

I'd like to believe that ETH has seen enough and has made it clear that players that don't suit his desired style of play should be moved on to free up space and funds for more suitable replacements.

Seems to good to be true. But Rashford, McTominay, Maguire, AWB all being linked with moves, Bailly and Telles already gone...if we can move 3 of those 4 on and bring in three replacements, I'd be excited.

Dominos

To be honest, we needed a 2nd CM signed after Casemiro which I hope we do, and we'd be slightly overstocked in midfield if we did.

Casemiro, CM, Fred, Mctominay, VDB, Bruno, Eriksen is 7 players for 3 positions.

Having said that, I expect we'll end up keeping Scott and not signing another CM, which will cost us on the pitch. Casemiro needs a competent partner.

Wednesday at Stoke

Supports
Time Travel
He'll do better as a box to box midfielder and we lack options. I'd keep him another season as a squad option.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Be stupid to sell him, we're still threadbare in midfield

Get FDJ and another and then sell by all means

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
Definitely needs to go. Very poor nowadays. Had potential and I think it’s obvious he’s hit his ceiling and it’s rather low.

El Zoido

Doubt we'll get rid, he'll be what he always should have been, a bench and rotation option
He’s not even good enough for that. Would City have him as a rotation option? He seems like a decent guy and a hard working professional, but he’s nowhere near the level required.

Jericholyte2

If Leicester are interested and Maguire magically ends up at Chelsea I’d use McT to get a good deal for Fofana.

Classic FM tactics

acnumber9

We lost two midfielders in the summer from a midfield that was already weak. Seems unlikely we’d sell him without signing another midfielder.

Stringer

This will be the biggest improvement we've made to the squad this summer.

Red00012

Silly season
Going nowhere we have 3 midfielders currently and Eriksen who we don’t know where to play

Swedish_Plumber

One of the few who’s attitude in the pitch isn’t a total disgrace. He’s just not good enough and should be sold whilst we can get a good fee.

redcucumber

People actually want us to keep him?! Getting rid of dross like McTominay while he still retains some value is absolutely vital to redeveloping the squad in ten Hag's image. He needs to fecking leave, tonight if possible.

Banat

A genuine question as I don't really follow Scotland national team, is he any good at cb? We might keep him as a cb/cdm cover especially if we look to offload Maguire and, unless we sign another midfielder, we are still thin at cm

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
People actually want us to keep him?! Getting rid of dross like McTominay while he still retains some value is absolutely vital to redeveloping the squad in ten Hag's image. He needs to fecking leave, tonight if possible.
No they don’t. Stop making things up and getting annoyed about it

Swedish_Plumber

A genuine question as I don't really follow Scotland national team, is he any good at cb? We might keep him as a cb/cdm cover especially if we look to offload Maguire and, unless we sign another midfielder, we are still thin at cm
He has his good games there for us. Can take the ball out of defence well from time to time. And his progressive passing from the back is actually more consistent than I’ve seen for United.

He’d need major protection at United though, as in the Scotland set up he’s protected by the fact we normally set up very defensively.

ayushreddevil9

Foootball hinders the adrenaline of transfers.
Think Mctomminay is usable as a squad option especially in this era of 5 substitutes. So long as he's not a pivotal first team member he surely can have a role to contribute to this season.
Just no.