Scott Parker - Fulham coach

tomaldinho1

He is good

Mentioned also by SAF
He was good with Fulham but you do need a lot of luck playing that style as a newly promoted team. Type of manager who looks promising and maybe if someone like Villa lose patience with Smith they might plump for.

pascell

Dark days for Scott Parker.

Scots Pick 'n' Mix creep dangled manhood next to sweets forcing cinema to bin selection

Scott Parker admitted committing an offence of public indecency by exposing his private parts at The Vue Cinema in Livingston.

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/scots-pick-n-mix-creep-25648892
Think you've got the wrong Scott Parker, unless the Fulham manager has got seven bail orders against him and fancied a trip to Scotland to flash his sausage :lol:

Brophs

The One and Only
Scott “Scotty” Parker is playa of the season.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
:lol: He’s also not 45, like Mr Parker referenced in that article.

altodevil

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2023/2024'
I was just at that Cinema the other month - does not surprise me in the slightest!

Okey

White text? This article isn't about the Bournemouth manager.

GoonerBear

Supports
Arsenal
Dark days for Scott Parker.

Scots Pick 'n' Mix creep dangled manhood next to sweets forcing cinema to bin selection

Scott Parker admitted committing an offence of public indecency by exposing his private parts at The Vue Cinema in Livingston.

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/scots-pick-n-mix-creep-25648892
Haha, that's my local cinema, I for a split second was wondering at first what the heck the Bournemouth manager was doing in Livingston in the first place. That was more surprising than the Pick & Mix dip!