Full name : Nicolò Barella
Date of birth : 07.02.97
Height : 1.72 m
Position : CM
Preferred foot : Right
Club : Inter Milan
Citizenship: Italy
Market value : 55 euro mill

Description : This boy has everything as a central midfield player. A totally complete and all round midfield player. Amazing football vision and understanding. Has the character and mentality to become one of the best central midfield player in the future. And his is on his way to the top. To become one of the best cm in the future. I will bet my money this boy will be the Ballon Dor team of the year in the future. And i will not surprise if he will win Euro and world cup with Italy in the future. This boy is a simply a winner. A winner head.

Comparison : I have been searching for a new Paul Scholes. I think i have found a new Scholes or the closest you can cone to Scholes in the current football world right now. Aggressive, creative, has good run and drive with ball, top football vision and ball skills. Again, he has everything. Totally complete. And he is running a lot.

Conclusion : If United is aiming to win premier league or champion league in the future. Then this is one of key factor, puzzles and ingredients to those goals and success. United need a Paul Scholes behind Bruno. Bruno will love to play with this boy. Barella is on Bruno level, as a cm player and nr.8. McTom & Barella would be a really dominate cm duo together. You know how athletic and aggressive McTom. Adding with Barella football head , vision, creative and ball skills. Those two boys would own the midfield.

Line up :

Greenwood - Barella - McTom - Martial + Bruno - Rashford

Sum up in one sentence : Barella is a kind of player i will pay 100 mill euro without hesitating.

And never say never. That Italian player will not come to England and premier league. Zola and Di Canio had been in premier league. Then you get to have top character and mentality to succeed in premier league. Top guts, determination and football head and vision. Nicola Barella has it. Come to premier league to the highest challenge. The most intense and physical league in the world.

Again. I have been looking for a new Paul Scoles. U2 : I still haven’t found what im looking for....Now. I think i have found what im looking for.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Didn't he just move to Inter Milan?

Adnan

Talent Spotter

Description : This boy has everything as a central midfield player. A totally complete and all round midfield player. Amazing football vision and understanding. Has the character and mentality to become one of the best central midfield player in the future. And his is on his way to the top. To become one of the best cm in the future. I will bet my money this boy will be the Ballon Dor team of the year in the future. And i will not surprise if he will win Euro and world cup with Italy in the future. This boy is a simply a winner. A winner head.

Comparison : I have been searching for a new Paul Scholes. I think i have found a new Scholes or the closest you can cone to Scholes in the current football world right now. Aggressive, creative, has good run and drive with ball, top football vision and ball skills. Again, he has everything. Totally complete. And he is running a lot.

Conclusion : If United is aiming to win premier league or champion league in the future. Then this is one of key factor, puzzles and ingredients to those goals and success. United need a Paul Scholes behind Bruno. Bruno will love to play with this boy. Barella is on Bruno level, as a cm player and nr.8. McTom & Barella would be a really dominate cm duo together. You know how athletic and aggressive McTom. Adding with Barella football head , vision, creative and ball skills. Those two boys would own the midfield.

Line up :

Sum up in one sentence : Barella is a kind of player i will pay 100 mill euro without hesitating.

And never say never. That Italian player will not come to England and premier league. Zola and Di Canio had been in premier league. Then you get to have top character and mentality to succeed in premier league. Top guts, determination and football head and vision. Nicola Barella has it. Come to premier league to the highest challenge. The most intense and physical league in the world.

Again. I have been looking for a new Paul Scoles. U2 : I still haven’t found what im looking for....Now. I think i have found what im looking for.
He's been well scouted on here before he moved to Inter. Myself and @Rozay were fans but it was reported he preferred to stay in Italy.

SS

We were linked with him a two or three years back, I'm pretty sure. Looked great for Cagliari back then too.

LuckyScout78

He's been well scouted on here before he moved to Inter. Myself and @Rozay were fans but it was reported he preferred to stay in Italy.
I don’t have other’s descriptions. Than....Nicola Barella is one of the best cm player in the world right now.

Italy has a really good and upcoming generation right now. Will not surprise me if the win the world or Euro in the future. Many winning heads.

Manuel Locatelli
Sandro Tonali
Barella
Federico Chiesa
Inter CB Bastini
GK : Donnarumma

Maybe its already written in the stars. Italians dominate is coming.

Adnan

Talent Spotter
@LuckyScout78 You might want to scout Ismael Bennacer who plays at AC Milan who is a similar age to Barella. The difference being that Bennacer plays 20 metres deeper in comparison and is heavily involved in the transition from the first phase of the build up and then proceeds to move forward with the transition unless instructed not to do so.

Both players also came head to head in the Milan derby late last year and IMO Bennacer won the battle in midfield with Barella commiting lots of fouls in trying to stop the young Algerian. Also another thing to be noted is that the recent Milan derby which Inter won 3-0 was without Bennacer due to injury and Sandro Tonali played in a two with Franck Kessie and the Inter midfield easily won the battle in midfield with Kessie and Tonali constantly playing it back to the CBs. Bennacer is a key player in that AC Milan team and without him their build up suffers both in the first phase and further up the pitch.

So instead of spending 100m on Barella maybe you should scout Bennacer who might turn into a better player and cost significantly less.

Welbeckham

Very impressive whenever I’ve seen him, but he’s pretty well known, so there would be a lot of competition for him if they were to sell him. Best midfielder for Italian NT in their EURO qualifiers, albeit Verratti was often injured.

RUCK4444

I don’t have other’s descriptions. Than....Nicola Barella is one of the best cm player in the world right now.

Italy has a really good and upcoming generation right now. Will not surprise me if the win the world or Euro in the future. Many winning heads.

Manuel Locatelli
Sandro Tonali
Barella
Federico Chiesa
Inter CB Bastini
GK : Donnarumma

Maybe its already written in the stars. Italians dominate is coming.
I’m not sure any of those are as good as the talents coming through at England are they?
(I’m not English just thinking aloud.)

No Love

I like Barella a lot. Price tag could be an issue, of course. I also really liked Sensi at one point in time, but I’d be lying if I said I’d heard anything about him recently. Inter have had some interesting players in recent times.

If Barella proved too expensive, any idea who would make a good alternative? Perhaps a midfielder playing in a lesser league, such as, oh, I don’t know, maybe Russia? Yeah, there’s bound to be a good midfield gem playing there. Maybe even a Swedish international. Food for thought, certainly.

PoTMS

I mean sure, why not but he's no Kristoffer Olssen.

mav_9me

Never happening.

Tallis

Lucky Scout - how about scouting Bentancur ? Would love to swap him for Pogba

Ekeke

Agreed. Next move will be to Juve and then Milan and at some point Roma... Etc.

Tbh I don't think we ever had much of a chance.
Eh.

Inter will want to keep him to try and win the league, but if a giant like Madrid or Bayern went in for him then I could see them cashing out. Other than that why move?

golden_blunder

Site admin. Manchester United fan
Staff

Line up :

Wow amazing, you should let someone know that you found him playing for Inter Milan in one of the most prestigious leagues in the world. Good find

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Far too Italian to make it work in England i'm afraid. Good player though.

mav_9me

Eh.

Inter will want to keep him to try and win the league, but if a giant like Madrid or Bayern went in for him then I could see them cashing out. Other than that why move?
Not now. In a few years. That's how it goes in seria A right? Pirlo, zlatan etc..