Season Ticket Renewal 2019/2020

Cockney Phil

just received an email from OT announcing the final renewal date for STs is 3 May 2019.

The prices aren’t going up but if we don’t renew, Ole doesn’t get the job. It’s in our hands! :lol:

RonaldoVII

Wish I had known about the new area in the Stretford End before the deadline to apply to move had passed. J stand will be poor like everywhere else if everyone moves to the SE.

Cee90

Redcafe Fantasy Football Champion 2012/13
Please don't renew guys, I'm desperate for a season ticket for next year.

Kind regards,
Cee90

Mr Anderson

Eats, shoots, leaves
Wish I had known about the new area in the Stretford End before the deadline to apply to move had passed. J stand will be poor like everywhere else if everyone moves to the SE.
I'm in lower stretty, hope they dont shaft us and try move us to another area!

Tiber

Please don't renew guys, I'm desperate for a season ticket for next year.

Kind regards,
Cee90
There's only 100k on the waiting list, you will be at the top in no time!

willhse456

It won't be a season ticket area, will be applications for a ballot on a match by match basis conducted by The Red Army. Been part of it this year and they're doing a really good job in my opinion. Any member/season ticket holder can join up.

https://www.theredarmy.co.uk/

Cee90

I'm pretty sure you can just ring up and get a season ticket if you have a membership. Might not be the best seats but I don't think it is that hard. Could be wrong!
Interesting...may give that a go. If there really is 100k people on the waiting list, I'd be surprised if it's as easy as calling up and getting a season ticket.

I don't suppose there is a way for people to transfer season tickets is there?

For example, if people on here for whatever reason were not renewing, would they be able to transfer it over to me and I'll pay going forward?

Green_Red

Please don't renew... This fecking waiting list is a load of bollox. You've had your turn!

Evans999

My first year as season ticket holder, E333. Really desperate to swap seats to any of Stretford End Upper / Lower or first tier East. Whens best to ask? I've heard the club aren't very accommodating to seat switching seats as the have to prioritize the people who've had to move for the new disabled section.

Reactions: Sultan

clarkydaz

Interesting...may give that a go. If there really is 100k people on the waiting list, I'd be surprised if it's as easy as calling up and getting a season ticket.

I don't suppose there is a way for people to transfer season tickets is there?

For example, if people on here for whatever reason were not renewing, would they be able to transfer it over to me and I'll pay going forward?
ring up and speak to someone, a lot of the mythical waiting list is PR.

Cee90

There's only 100k on the waiting list, you will be at the top in no time!
Just FYI - I did manage to get a season ticket for next year, in fact, it is very easy to do so.

No way are there 100k people on the waiting list, regardless of what the club say.

Last edited:

Cee90

Also, does anyone know what the policy is when it comes to switching seats on the season ticket for the following year?

I am in NW3427 Row 27, but I'd like to move further down in the future, or perhaps even to another section completely e.g Stretford End.

I've sat in the North West Quadrants before and have enjoyed the views, but never in NW3427 specifically. Anyone able to share their views on this section and how good the seats and atmosphere are?

Cheers.

Last edited:

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
There will be a load of non renewals this year; the most in years judging by conversations with those around me, friends and colleagues.

TakeMeHome

TakeMeHome
Also, does anyone know what the policy is when it comes to switching seats on the season ticket for the following year?

I am in NW3427 Row 27, but I'd like to move further down in the future, or perhaps even to another section completely e.g Stretford End.

I've sat in the North West Quadrants before and have enjoyed the views, but never in NW3427 specifically. Anyone able to share their views on this section and how good the seats and atmosphere are?

Cheers.
I phoned on deadline day when I got my ST 4 years ago and got my seat switched.

yumtum

DUX' bumchum
There will be a load of non renewals this year; the most in years judging by conversations with those around me, friends and colleagues.
Good, it's the only way Woodward and the Glazers will take notice.