Season Tickets 2022/23

Okey

I wonder if I missed the reaction to the communication from the club that we have to attend at least 10 home league games from next season to retain our season tickets. Didn't make much sense to me seeing we've already paid up. What do fans think of this?

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
Considering getting my first season ticket, one adult and one child. Where would people recommend being seated. Not a totally overly protective parent but at the same don't want the lad listening to constant filth for 90 mins.
Boring answer but you won't get one outside on NT3 and ET2 if at all. Still a high demand.

Family stand possible as that's up in NT3 now.

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
I wonder if I missed the reaction to the communication from the club that we have to attend at least 10 home league games from next season to retain our season tickets. Didn't make much sense to me seeing we've already paid up. What do fans think of this?
I stand to be corrected as I'm not a ST holder currently but I think your ticket has to be 'used' ten times, not you yourself.

And if you were going to be a ST holder and leave it empty 10 times a season what are you bothering for?

Whatsername

It doesn't exactly say that

That's only if they can resell it on your behalf
That was how I understood it from the statement they released
“Further flexibility will be provided by the launch of a ticket buy-back scheme, allowing fans to sell unwanted season tickets back to the club on a match-by-match basis where there is demand”
then in the email it says that they will reimburse you as quoted above by @clarkydaz with no mention of it just being if there’s demand for the particular match.

I’d be inclined to go with what’s said in the statement. Theres no way they’re going to reimburse you if they can’t sell it on, although seeing on here how members have struggled with getting tickets this season I wouldnt expect there to be many games where you can’t sell back.

Rood

nostradamus like gloater
Scout
i dont see that mentioned here

Additionally, we have recently trialled a buy-back scheme with some ticket holders, where the Club will reimburse you for a game if you are unable to attend, or forward your ticket. We are pleased to confirm that we will make this scheme available to all Season Ticket holders next season. The scheme will primarily be available for home Premier League games, but may also be available for some cup matches. Note: returning a ticket back to the club for a home cup game would impact away game eligibility. More information about this scheme will be available in the coming weeks.
Just wait for the details - I would expect that buy backs only happen once a match is sold out and other restrictions

Okey

I stand to be corrected as I'm not a ST holder currently but I think your ticket has to be 'used' ten times, not you yourself.

And if you were going to be a ST holder and leave it empty 10 times a season what are you bothering for?
Oh fair enough. I did think they meant you the ticket holder. Which just didn't sound right.

hp88

Will seat moves be available for season card holders?
Depends on who you ask, last I heard was they’re not doing it this year as they need to accommodate for those who were on a break.

Rood

nostradamus like gloater
Scout
Just wanted to flag up a new rules about cup tickets which I hadn't noticed until now - previously you could opt in and then opt out on a game by game basis

If you opt-in and cannot attend a game, you will be able to forward your ticket to an Official Member or donate it to the Foundation, with no impact on away game eligibility, but you will not be able to opt-out of a specific game..

Cambion

Will seat moves be available for season card holders?
No, doesn't look like it. This is part of the email I just received about my season ticket
'Unfortunately, due to extremely high demand and as previously advised, we will be unable to provide any seat relocations this season.'

Drew93

I’ve called twice about moving seats but no luck either time.