Sergio Reguilon | Man Utd Loan with January break clause

Status
Not open for further replies.

crossy1686

career ending
This club man.

3 games in and I just don't want to be a football fan. Can accept losing, no problem it's part of the game. But you'd like to believe that your club do all they can to be the best the can be in sporting terms. This club is just a shell of it's former self. Existing purely to make the Glazers as wealthy as possible.

The board are totally complicit
I've already accepted this season will be a step back and we'll probably finish 5th or 6th, with the understanding we'll take two steps forward next year. Fear there's a shit show to happen in between all that thow...

Cantonagotmehere

I've already accepted this season will be a step back and we'll probably finish 5th or 6th, with the understanding we'll take two steps forward next year. Fear there's a shit show to happen in between all that thow...
Me too. It's all about the club sale. We are in the muck until it happens. No faith in anything good happening for us fans.

altodevil

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2023/2024'
Remember wanking over him a few years ago

Salt Bailly

Auburn, not Ginger.
Finally, my dream of singing his name to the tune of Papillon by Editors has been made reality.

The Red Thinker

I am as excited as a piece of wood in winter. Feck me we’ve fallen. Good luck Sergio. I hope you do your basic duties well. Telles 2.0.

joedirt87

Never heard of him, clearly ETH doesn't trust Alvarez to fill in if need be. Hopefully going cheaper at a LB loan lets us get Amrabat.

OrcaFat

Fecking hell, you're going to wish it was bedwetting by the time you've pissed your pants watching us come the end of the season.
At least he’ll wait until the end of the season before soiling himself.

crossy1686

career ending
Never heard of him, clearly ETH doesn't trust Alvarez to fill in if need be. Hopefully going cheaper at a LB loan lets us get Amrabat.
What? He's played for Tottenham for years? We tried to sign him when he left Madrid, Jose wanted him here, but he's so shit that Tottenham haven't even registered him...

Dannn411

No point crying over spilled milk. It's done and I wish him all the best. You never know. The Sevilla player could come out from somewhere.

RuudTom83

Short term loan to cover for injuries...hardly a story worth commenting on tbh.

I doubt he will actually get many minutes either.

Gandalf

Fecking hell, you're going to wish it was bedwetting by the time you've pissed your pants watching us come the end of the season.
I like the signings we have made, maybe Amrabat to come too although I am not holding my breath and we did not lose any significant players from last season. I see no reason why we should be taking a step back at this point. We cannot catch 115 charges but I don't fear any of the other PL sides and I am looking forward to a comfortable win at the Emirates on Sunday.

The-Mezzala

Genuinely don’t see the problem with this signing. Probably as best as we can get in the situation. No way we gonna pay a fortune for Henry with FFP restrictions. He was very good at Sevilla

sebsheep

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
At least he’ll wait until the end of the season before soiling himself.
Pfft everyone knows Top Reds moan about everything, every day.
We'll do well not to get relegated.

Wednesday at Stoke

Supports
Time Travel
He said he wants to be two deep at every position with the league, cups and Europe in mind. So, even if he rates Fernandez, Dalot is back up at right full back and Reguilon at left back.

OrcaFat

I like the signings we have made, maybe Amrabat to come too although I am not holding my breath and we did not lose any significant players from last season. I see no reason why we should be taking a step back at this point. We cannot catch 115 charges but I don't fear any of the other PL sides and I am looking forward to a comfortable win at the Emirates on Sunday.
Oh, that’s hasty. I don’t see us finishing out of the top four but based on our current form, betting on an away win v Arse is a step too far. I’d take a draw right now.

Gandalf

Oh, that’s hasty. I don’t see us finishing out of the top four but based on our current form, betting on an away win v Arse is a step too far. I’d take a draw right now.
I am a glass half full guy, at least outside of the 5 minutes after the game against Spurs. I refuse to get depressed this early into the season, it leaves me with nowhere to go after Christmas.

OrcaFat

I am a glass half full guy, at least outside of the 5 minutes after the game against Spurs. I refuse to get depressed this early into the season, it leaves me with nowhere to go after Christmas.
Yeah, but you could just temper it a smidge.

kaku06

Remember when people used the ‘who cares that he cost X we have the money’ excuse for blowing hundreds of millions on absolute dog shite

Enjoy Reguilon
Even worse “who cares it’s not my money”. One of the most infuriating things to hear. And yeah enjoy Reguilon..

CG1010

Joined redcafe in 2010 and you haven't heard of him?? He was the subject of a huge transfer saga once.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
What gives you this idea? Genuinely.

Status
Not open for further replies.