Sexual Abuse of Young Players | Report from the Chelsea inquiry

jojojo

JoJoJoJoJoJoJo
Staff
Welcome to Manchester reception committee
In the aftermath of the Bennell sexual abuse case a lot of other similar complaints were revealed, including some around a former coach at Chelsea, Eddie Heath. The Chelsea investigation has now been published and Gradi who was accused of protecting Bennell at Crewe, may have done the same for Heath at Chelsea.

The Bennell case:
https://www.redcafe.net/threads/sex...ll-gets-31-years-expected-to-serve-15.423765/

The Boy

Supports
Brighton and Hove Albion
Sad that he denied for so long that he knew anything of either Bennell’s or Heath’s crimes. His lies make him complicit.

Bullhitter

Supports
Chelsea
When the story began to unfold I found it shameful how the momentum of it kind of stopped or at least faltered when it became clear that Gradi had a lot to answer for. Like it was sacrilege to shine the light on one of "football's proper men".

I dread to think how many lives have been pushed in directions they shouldn't have been by all of this.

Dancfc

Supports
Chelsea
I never realised Grady was assistant with Chelsea.

I think even today this a bigger problem than society admits, I have two young goddaughters and I'm constantly paranoid.

0le

I never realised Grady was assistant with Chelsea.

I think even today this a bigger problem than society admits, I have two young goddaughters and I'm constantly paranoid.
Yup, it does make you wonder whether this is only the tip of the iceberg.

Dancfc

Supports
Chelsea
Yup, it does make you wonder whether this is only the tip of the iceberg.
I think children need to be made aware of what abuse is in layman's terms as it will help protect them from it, make it clear to them that certain parts of their body are private and if they get touched there in any way shape or form they need to tell a family member immediately.

While unbelievable progress in terms of prevention has been made in the last couple of decades there's still a lot of work to do, too many stories are still coming out which sadly means it's inevitable too many people are still under the radar getting away with it.