Sheep draft - harms vs VivaJanuzaj

Who would win based on player peak?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Balu

Der Fußballgott
Supports
Bayern Munich
I'm really keen on hearing what do you guys make of Berthold here, I've never seen him appear in any draft before but after researching a bit about him he doesn't strike me as a weakness whatsoever. The thing is, I'm not so sure he's the first position I might want to upgrade next round and the zero criticism about him at this match(which I don't think would've been deserved) just made my feelings stronger. What do you guys think about him?
He's one of many excellent German defenders from the 80's (the 3 World Cup finals in a row generation). Pretty much all of them were reliable and shouldn't be seen as a weakness, even in an alltime context. Nothing fancy, but they can get the job done even if they face excellent attackers. Kohler and Brehme stand out, Förster & Briegel are still a level higher, but you can't really go wrong with Buchwald, Berthold, Augenthaler, Kaltz either.

VivaJanuzaj

He's one of many excellent German defenders from the 80's (the 3 World Cup finals in a row generation). Pretty much all of them were reliable and shouldn't be seen as a weakness, even in an alltime context. Nothing fancy, but they can get the job done even if they face excellent attackers. Kohler and Brehme stand out, Förster & Briegel are still a level higher, but you can't really go wrong with Buchwald, Berthold, Augenthaler, Kaltz either.
Cheers, I think that he might actually stay in my team, we'll see who the reinforcements will be.