Should postponed matches be played in VR?

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
It's been a long time since Jamiroquai launched VR and now with things like the Metaverse it begs the question. Should football matches be played in VR due to the pandemic?

My answer? Yes.

Each player could don a headset and be taken to virtual Old Trafford or Stoke on a cold Tuesday night.

In this way matches could be played without the risk of spreading infection.

What do you reckon?

ROFLUTION

Let's just have an empty field and 3 guys in the VAR room now and then during the 90 minutes calling a goal or not instead

Adverbverbnoun

International Soccer on the C64. No diagonal shots from corner of penalty box allowed.

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
Jamiroquai video isn't VR. There were people actually pulling the floor making it seem like the vocalist was floating around. The song was released in 1996, the closest thing to VR at that time was those red and blue 3d glasses that make you look like a prick when you wear them.

padr81

Supports
Man City
Jamiroquai video isn't VR. There were people actually pulling the floor making it seem like the vocalist was floating around. The song was released in 1996, the closest thing to VR at that time was those red and blue 3d glasses that make you look like a prick when you wear them.
Well you just ruined that for everyone!

Tom Cato

Godt nyttår!
Have the respective team managers input their chosen patterns of play into FM and play the game as a simulation. I've come to learn this is how it works in real life as well

Mike Smalling

Let's get Zuckerberg on the phone and see if they can be played in the Metaverse.

Scarlett Dracarys

( . Y . )
The players should select one family member to take their place if they get Covid. Better yet a young up and coming player.

Ajr

Probably no longer under surveillance
While this is certainly an idea, a thought I had earlier was if players were wearing smart goggles it would be able to tell them the best pass to make etc by highlighting the player to pass to and where to move to at all times etc. Ai would tell them the best thing to do at all times in augmented reality.

padr81

Supports
Man City
They should make the manager fight MMA.