Should the club finally quench the fanbases thirst for time & patience?

Skills

Snitch
As a fan, who's repeatedly seen the clubs lack of time and patience in their managerial choices as the primary reason for our failure, is it time for the club to just satisfy this desperate need?

A big chunk of our fanbase is convinced, that you just need to give someone enough time and they'll turn into the next Ferguson or Busby. That's all it takes, so is it about time we give this ago?

Anyone else locked in for the long ride?

Foxbatt

No. We need to get the most promising manager. Not an ex player.

Massive Spanner

Give Mason Mount a chance!
Fans only want a manager to be given time right up until things start going to shit. The team we're booed off the pitch under all three of our last managers and it'll probably happen again under Ole.

ZupZup

Personally, I’d give Ole at least two full seasons to see what he can build.

El Zoido

Yes, absolutely. Ole is doing a good job off the pitch, so he will at least leave a good team if things don’t click. We can’t keep starting over.

Big Ben Foster

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Supports
Also support Vasco da Gama
A lot of fans have cause and effect mixed up. A manager doesn't become great if given time. Rather, if a manager is great, chances are they will be given more time than otherwise.

Catt

Ole's at the wheel!
I honestly feel a bit bipolar when it comes to this. It makes a lot of sense to be patient and back Ole but at the same time I don't think he's the best manager we could have.