Shoutout to Murda Murtough

TsuWave

the streets will never forget. This last season of Woodward has been impeccable. I'm so happy

also, we can trash out deals pretty quick contrary to popular belief

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
He might have a statue later, if he can do this in another 3 summers.

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
He might have a statue later, if he can do this in another 3 summers.
if we’re re-signing sancho, varane and ronaldo again in 3 summer’s time i will lose my shit.

T00lsh3d

T00ly O' Sh3d
the streets will never forget. This last season of Woodward has been impeccable. I'm so happy

This deal should be a lasting reminder to everyone….that we actually know jack shit about what’s going on.

Big Ben Foster

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Supports
Also support Vasco da Gama

Yeah, only took 12 years to wrap this one up ;)

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
if we’re re-signing sancho, varane and ronaldo again in 3 summer’s time i will lose my shit.
:lol: Not judging, but people normally not keeping their shit.

Anyway, if they will leave us as Ballon D'Or player, i don't mind us re-signing them again.

rimaldo

All about the essence
Supports
arse
after this summer window i don’t think there is much left for him to do. we should take some money out of petty cash, buy him a carriage clock and get him a painting of a spitfire, thank him for his contribution and wish him success for the future.

hungrywing

after this summer window i don’t think there is much left for him to do. we should take some money out of petty cash, buy him a carriage clock and get him a painting of a spitfire, thank him for his contribution and wish him success for the future.
And then when all looks lost he returns in the sequel. Swoops in on an actual spitfire. I see what you set up there. Genius.

TsuWave

Murda Inc back at it again

Oi Murtough might be a generational talent

dinostar77

If only we can get rid of phil jones and lingaard as well. What a window that would be....