Gaming Sim Racing

Dave_MUFC

I've got a Thrustmaster T150 wheel, and one of those metal stands so I can play on the sofa.

Solid wheel, really good FFB for what I use it for. I play Assetto Corsa, GT Sport, Dirt Rally, Project Cars, and F1 2021. Dirt is probably my favourite game out the lot, followed by AC.

Only annoying thing is moving the wheel + stand back and forth into the living room, and reconnecting everything, otherwise I would use it more often than I do.

Ainu

I've got a Thrustmaster T300 combined with the Thrustmaster Wheel Stand Pro, which is easily foldable. That's about as far as I've ever gone for a sim racing setup, the whole racing seat / cockpit stuff is just too much. I really like this setup, it's a great wheel with good FFB. No clutch or H-shifter, just the paddles.

Games I've played with it are Project Cars, GT Sport and Dirt Rally, so none of the hardcore PC sims. Dirt Rally in VR with a wheel is the greatest video game driving experience I've ever had. Ever since, I've found it hard to go back to racing games on a flat screen.

Leg-End

I’ve been out of the game a long time, what’s the benchmark for PC sims now? Not still rFactor 2 surely?