Sjor Harmsopoly Draft

Šjor Bepo

Wout is love, Wout is life; all hail Wout!

Standard T&C:

S1 - All time snake draft.
S2 - Initial drafting of 12+ players. Maximum will be 12 healthy players, minimum of course 11 healthy players. You can stop at any time.
S3 - 4 hrs per pick. Do not wait or provide extra time. Extra 4 hours if PM'd to other players. Please PM the player after you in the order.
S4 - No change in picks after posting.
S5 - No substitutions. Tactical changes with in-field players only.
S6 - Draw will be decided by Coin Toss
S7 - In match thread, only one of the managers is allowed to post for the duration of the match. The other manager is restricted to 3 posts or less for the duration of match thread. Make your choice and make it clear on match thread on who will lead the discussions. It's not one at a time. It's just one for the match.
S8 - Only players with a full game online will be eligible.

Reinforcement Rounds -

Snake style. Two players for the QF and SF, one player for the final.

Harmsopoly Rules:
R1 - Everyone will start from the GO spot. This is the only time ever you will be standing on that spot - evil spot.
R2 - Evil Spot - if you land on a GO spot during the game you will have a chance to block any unpicked player from the draft and you will be moved one spot ahead(Zvezda/Partizan) from where you gonna continue your picking
R3 - Whenever you are the ONLY one that lands on a certain spot, that spot is yours for entire game. Benefits of that are that whenever you stand on that spot you can pick one player and block one player from that pool.
R4 - Jail Spot - While traveling to the JAIL you cant pick your player however when you are in JAIL in the next round you can pick someone you meet there so essentially you will only lose 1 round instead of 2 rounds.
R4.1 - While in Jail you can pick any player that was ever in prison.
R5 - Injury Spot - The player you picked last gets injured for the R1.
R6 - Chance Spot - @harms the draft master will randomly pick one of the criterias he has in his black book.
R7 - Rest of the Spots:
  • All club based criterias - you will pick a player that had his peak AT one of the clubs on the spot.
  • All league based criterias - you will pick a player that had his peak in that league BUT not with the clubs that have their spots! So for example, if you land on La Liga spot, you will pick a player whose peak MUST be from La Liga but CANT be with Real Madrid or Barcelona.
  • Eva Carneiro - Injury Healing Card you can use at any time
  • WC Spots - you pick a player that participated at one of the tournaments - Career Peak
  • USSR - player that played for USSR(not Russia or Ukraine, though if he played for both USSR and Russia you can pick him) - Career Peak
  • Balon d'Or - pick a winner of the famous award(career peak), if all winners are picked then you can pick someone that finished second or third.
  • Player born in Africa/Asia - not just born but also played for a country from Africa/Asia - Career Peak
  • Moustache - Pick a player that had a moustache, send picture to @harms who will judge it if thats a valid moustache or not. Career Peak.
  • Hargo - Injury Spot
Match Rules
M1 - All specific peaks MUST be declared on formation pictures!
M2 - Only votes that count are the ones that explained their views in the match thread!

Playing Managers:
1. Sjor
2. Physio
3. EAP
4. Enigma
5. Prolifik
6. Mustard
7. gstq
8. mike
9. pnut
10. hman
11. zlatan
12. onenil
13. paulscholes18
14. skizzo
15. gio
16. Jim Bim

Last edited:

Michaelf7777777

(∪。∪)。。。zzz
Playing Managers:
1. Sjor
2. Physio
3. EAP
4. Enigma
5. Prolifik
6. Mustard
7. gstq
8. Michaelf7777777

oneniltothearsenal

Caf's Milton Friedman and Arse Aficionado
Scout
Supports
Brazil, Arsenal,LA Aztecs
Oh this was always a fun one. Will we get which spot we land on at the start of the round? 4 hours is tough for me with the non-Europe time zone

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff
Oh this was always a fun one. Will we get which spot we land on at the start of the round? 4 hours is tough for me with the non-Europe time zone
Yeah, all will know their spot at the beginning of the round.

oneniltothearsenal

Caf's Milton Friedman and Arse Aficionado
Scout
Supports
Brazil, Arsenal,LA Aztecs
Yeah, all will know their spot at the beginning of the round.
All right, I'm in and I'll try to get all my picks on time. First draft in forever!

Isotope

Ten Years a Cafite
Look super awesome draft. But can't play at least for another 6 months.

Michaelf7777777

(∪。∪)。。。zzz
I have a few clarifying questions:

1. Does the Premier League space include the pre-premier league English top flight?
2. Can you pick players where they didn't have their peaks, getting that version (e.g. Maradona at Barca)? If not, how are we determining a player's peak (I could make an argument that, for example, R9's peak is one of 4 different club spaces)?
3. If (on a multi-club space) a player has played for more than one of the clubs in Question, are you restricted to using them from their time at one club? If yes, do you have to nominate what club you are using at the time you pick them or in the match thread?
4. Also for Africa/Asia are we using current confederation definitions or what confederation the country was in when they won an international cap for that country? i.e. can we select players who had caps for Israel/Kazakhstan when they were part of the AFC? and Can we select players who had all their Australia caps prior to them joining the AFC?

Šjor Bepo

I have a few clarifying questions:

1. Does the Premier League space include the pre-premier league English top flight?
2. Can you pick players where they didn't have their peaks, getting that version (e.g. Maradona at Barca)? If not, how are we determining a player's peak (I could make an argument that, for example, R9's peak is one of 4 different club spaces)?
3. If (on a multi-club space) a player has played for more than one of the clubs in Question, are you restricted to using them from their time at one club? If yes, do you have to nominate what club you are using at the time you pick them or in the match thread?
4. Also for Africa/Asia are we using current confederation definitions or what confederation the country was in when they won an international cap for that country? i.e. can we select players who had caps for Israel/Kazakhstan when they were part of the AFC? and Can we select players who had all their Australia caps prior to them joining the AFC?
1. yes
2. you can pick any player as long as he has 1 official game for the club, how they gonna be rated is not my business
3. you mean league pick? you dont need to nominate the club but if someone asks you should say what version you using you should answer(can be for example end of rovers, begining of newcastle shearer).
4. jesus im shit with those confederation names, reckon if a player played african/asian cup or qualifiers for same, you can pick him.

Šjor Bepo

I feel honoured and the board looks really cool :D but since I have absolutely idea how drafts work in general and this one looks complicated, I fear I have to sit this one out
:(
you just build a team, it really isnt complicated!

harms

Staff
Come on, @Gio, when will you ever get the chance to win your 37th draft?

harms

Staff
I guess if the quota isn't filled until tomorrow we can figure something out.

Šjor Bepo

I guess if the quota isn't filled until tomorrow we can figure something out.
there is no rush as current one is still in progress, though we gonna start the second we get the numbers