Snooker World Championship

EZee

nealn said:
I think it'll be a Rocket .v. Hendry final... Hendry to just steal it but it is really too close to call with any confidence.
thats one of the semis...

the other is stevens vs dott...

If ronnie plays like he did in the quarter he will walk it.

nealn

EZee said:
thats one of the semis...

the other is stevens vs dott...

If ronnie plays like he did in the quarter he will walk it.
Yeah. I totally forgot to check before posting... :o

I think the winner of the Hendry semi would beat Dott with relative ease. Stevens would be a sterner challenge but I'd still expect either Hendry or Rocket to win.

thoward

It's not a lisp!
Apparently Ronnie O Sullivan used to be good mates with Beckham and that Becks beat him a few times in a frame of snooker.
One regret in snooker I have is that Jimmy White never one the World Championship. He was particularly unlucky in 94.

Re_Deus

Little Englander
It's a pity the match is being played at a time when nobody is around to watch them. I would've enjoyed watching Ronnie give Hendry the thrashing he's getting.

spinoza

Paz's ion
thoward said:
Apparently Ronnie O Sullivan used to be good mates with Beckham and that Becks beat him a few times in a frame of snooker.
One regret in snooker I have is that Jimmy White never one the World Championship. He was particularly unlucky in 94.
Yeah

That's why I don't like Hendry too much

Was it so difficult to let Jimmy win the title he so richly deserved? :mad: ;)

The organisers are top blokes though - include him in the Parade of Champions every year.

Kristjan

Retired Dictator
awesome Ronnie.. who could have imagined that he would trash Hendry like this, 17-4 :eek:

spinoza

Paz's ion
Ronnie doesn't seem fazed though. Focused as ever.

This is a good final. I don't mind who wins - I think there should be a new champion every year, but Ronnie is my favourite player after Jimmy White so it would be great if he wins as well.