Television So IPTV..

ColvaleGoa

With football season about to start and Sky and BT hellbent on bending us over ,,, I have just learnt about IPTV on the tinternet. Anyone over here has one? Is it worth paying the money ?

Mainly is it worth the risk?

Apologies Mods if this is a sensitive topic and can't be discussed. Feel free to shut it down.

Woodzy

I didn’t PM anyone I just wanted to make him keep checking his PMs for no reason

Red in STL

Turnover not takeover
Supports
The only team that matters
An alternative is to get Express Vpn and pay for Peacock's NBC coverage. Every game in the league for something like five bucks.
United live games are mostly on USA or CNBC not Peacock

PSV

Has anyone stumbled upon any particular IPTV they'd strongly recommend...

...people to avoid?

SuperiorXI

The governments need to get to the bottom of this. It's a disgrace that hard working people at BT/Sky like Jake Humphrey/Grayham Sourness aren't paid properly and are forced to retire because people are flagrantly stealing the Premier League product.

ravi2

I've tried quite a few IPTV solutions over the years and this year I came across a service in which you get an app plus a tv bundle and now I have IPTV on both my Google Chromecast and NVida Shield in full HD with some channels with 5.1 audio.

Hi Mods - am I allowed to talk about it a bit more on this forum?

dumbo

Don't Just Fly…Soar!
Scout
Why don't you actually support the club for a change, by buying tickets to every match.

Devil You Know

I've tried quite a few IPTV solutions over the years and this year I came across a service in which you get an app plus a tv bundle and now I have IPTV on both my Google Chromecast and NVida Shield in full HD with some channels with 5.1 audio.

I'd really appreciate a PM is you're not allowed to post in the thread.

Norman Brownbutter

ask him about his bath time mishap
Well, theres this site called torrent day. Absolutely disgusting place where people(assholes) download illegal content. Ive been reporting them for years myself. Anyway, they started doing IPTV as well, the scoundrels. So I took up a sub so I could report that too to the proper authorities. You can imagine how disgusted I was to find out that they had loads of channels from all over the world, with a lot of games streamed in 4k and for only a tenner a month. Honestly, I was beside myself when I saw that it wasn't even that cheap shit that constantly buffers all the time. It was like it was being streamed from the real source. Those bastards. Anyway, I highly recommend that more people join that iptv service so we can all report them and see these rapscallions get their just rewards.

If anyone would like a link, just pm me. Together, we can take these bastards down!

Snow

Somewhere down the lane, a licky boom boom down
What is the risk?

I wouldn't touch is personally. $60 a year for access to every channel in the world which includes every live sports broadcast is not for me. I stick to a couple of channels with regular broadcast thank you very much, preferably state run.

MemphisDepay

Supports
Rangers and Celtic

would appreciate a pm too mate. Obviously I’ll be reporting it to authorities and not actually using it.

Kaos

What is the risk?

I wouldn't touch is personally. $60 a year for access to every channel in the world which includes every live sports broadcast is not for me. I stick to a couple of channels with regular broadcast thank you very much, preferably state run.
Yeah me too.

I also hate how the thieving bastards could practically be risk-free by setting up a VPN on their device which makes them undetectable.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Would love a pm. I have sky and bt but doubt they'll show too many Luton matches

van Nistelrooy

Appreciate a PM please. Thanks.

Wibble

In Gadus Speramus
Staff
Can we please remember that many/most legal streaming services are IPTV e.g. Netflix but that many IPTV services are of dubious legality in many jurisdictions, due to them not always owning the rights to the contents that they stream. So please don't share illegal (or otherwise dodgy) services if you know that they are, even by PM. We can't see your PM's so please just do the right thing.

End of public service announcement.

Adamsk7

I’d really love to know the steps to stop them getting on to my Nvidia Shield. If anyone could PM me so I know what steps to take to stop this utterly despicable act from happening that would be much appreciated. Here’s to many more years of legal coverage from Sky and BT!

Ballache

Supports
Martial
With football season about to start and Sky and BT hellbent on bending us over ,,, I have just learnt about IPTV on the tinternet. Anyone over here has one? Is it worth paying the money ?

Mainly is it worth the risk?

Apologies Mods if this is a sensitive topic and can't be discussed. Feel free to shut it down.
Don't do it.
It's not worth paying around 40$ a year for it. You only get TV channels from more than 20 countries, some of which are 4k quality and it's annoying that every single United game will be broadcasted somewhere in the world so you will waste your time on watching every single one instead of spending time with the family. They've also done this annoying thing now where it's all in an app (Android) rather than buying a box for it.

ravi2

I’d really love to know the steps to stop them getting on to my Nvidia Shield. If anyone could PM me so I know what steps to take to stop this utterly despicable act from happening that would be much appreciated. Here’s to many more years of legal coverage from Sky and BT!
PM sent

Woodzy

Just to clarify, I dont actually have access to IPTV so stop PM’ing me you cnuts. It was a joke that backfired.

ColvaleGoa

Don't do it.
It's not worth paying around 40$ a year for it. You only get TV channels from more than 20 countries, some of which are 4k quality and it's annoying that every single United game will be broadcasted somewhere in the world so you will waste your time on watching every single one instead of spending time with the family. They've also done this annoying thing now where it's all in an app (Android) rather than buying a box for it.

Point taken.