Television So IPTV..

Ajr

Probably no longer under surveillance
I've tried quite a few IPTV solutions over the years and this year I came across a service in which you get an app plus a tv bundle and now I have IPTV on both my Google Chromecast and NVida Shield in full HD with some channels with 5.1 audio.

Hi Mods - am I allowed to talk about it a bit more on this forum?
I wish I knew which one this one so I could report it

jim

In most joy
Very disappointing to hear about this.

If anyone has tips on which services shouldn't be used I'd appreciate it.

Bobade

Well, theres this site called torrent day. Absolutely disgusting place where people(assholes) download illegal content. Ive been reporting them for years myself. Anyway, they started doing IPTV as well, the scoundrels. So I took up a sub so I could report that too to the proper authorities. You can imagine how disgusted I was to find out that they had loads of channels from all over the world, with a lot of games streamed in 4k and for only a tenner a month. Honestly, I was beside myself when I saw that it wasn't even that cheap shit that constantly buffers all the time. It was like it was being streamed from the real source. Those bastards. Anyway, I highly recommend that more people join that iptv service so we can all report them and see these rapscallions get their just rewards.

If anyone would like a link, just pm me. Together, we can take these bastards down!
Can you pm me how to avoid please? Tried to message you but keep getting the oops message...

Hoof the ball

I've tried quite a few IPTV solutions over the years and this year I came across a service in which you get an app plus a tv bundle and now I have IPTV on both my Google Chromecast and NVida Shield in full HD with some channels with 5.1 audio.

Hi Mods - am I allowed to talk about it a bit more on this forum?
Appreciate a PM if you've got any recommendations.

Hoof the ball

Well, theres this site called torrent day. Absolutely disgusting place where people(assholes) download illegal content. Ive been reporting them for years myself. Anyway, they started doing IPTV as well, the scoundrels. So I took up a sub so I could report that too to the proper authorities. You can imagine how disgusted I was to find out that they had loads of channels from all over the world, with a lot of games streamed in 4k and for only a tenner a month. Honestly, I was beside myself when I saw that it wasn't even that cheap shit that constantly buffers all the time. It was like it was being streamed from the real source. Those bastards. Anyway, I highly recommend that more people join that iptv service so we can all report them and see these rapscallions get their just rewards.

If anyone would like a link, just pm me. Together, we can take these bastards down!
PM please. Need to infiltrate and take them down from within!

miked99

Does this disgusting IPTV thing allow you to watch games 'as live' after the event? Because that would turn me against them even further

e.cantona

Mummy, mummy, diamonds, I want them too

Disgusting! PM please, so I can join the fight

the_cliff

Pm Please so I can join the fight against these disgusting people.

AngeloHenriquez

Supports
Stevenage

It's not letting me PM you, are you able to message me with a link/ instructions in order for me to join the good fight?

Shinjch

Would like a pm to get involved in the fight against these hallions. Do they have no idea that they could be impacting on the sky share price?