Solskjær press conference vs Roma (A)

WR10

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
His ability to masterfully say the right things has given him an edge from day 1. Publicly traded companies like united love a good PR front. Keep it up Ole

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
I was actually slightly disappointed with his choice of tone when dealing with the protest questions, but he's in a near enough impossible position and this isn't about him so no point crying over.

MyOnlySolskjaer

Creator of Player Performance threads
What was this about? The tweet in the tweet is deleted and I can't get the context.
About him wanting to speak to the fans during the protest, he said he was watching Juventus play Udinese (his former team) and was listening to security, also said he didn't see anybody else trying to speak to fans.

r3idy

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Did anyone ask Ole about the two videos of Police brutality to the fans?
Why would they and more importantly why should he answer it. It's a can of worms to distract him and the team from doing his job which is getting it right on the pitch.

OmarUnited4ever

Bruno to Simon Stones: it's Sporting Clube De Portugal not Sporting Lisbon.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

There is a conspiracy against SCP to call them Sporting Lisbon

united_99

Takes pleasure in other people's pain
I was actually slightly disappointed with his choice of tone when dealing with the protest questions, but he's in a near enough impossible position and this isn't about him so no point crying over.
If the United manager says anything which could be even slightly seen as „tolerating“ violence even if it was by a minority, then we are definitely getting a ban / points deduction.

pratyush_utd

Can't tell DeGea and Onana apart.
What was this about? The tweet in the tweet is deleted and I can't get the context.
Some guy on twitter mentioned how our players wanted to join the protest but were not allowed to join by club security. To make it sound authentic he took James Cooper name saying that Sky sports journalist told him this. When his lie was caught, he deleted the tweet.

Ayrshire Red

I don’t really see what Ole can say that will please anyone. Come out against the Glazers and he’s out and we start again with another manager who won’t speak out against them. He doesn’t speak out against them and fans turn on him. Lose lose situation.

Mickeza

still gets no respect
Deepthroating information to Howard Nurse.
What do you expect him to say? It’s great the fans got the game cancelled and I hope those planning on doing the same against Leicester succeed again? He said the fans have a voice and the owners need to listen to that voice and communicate. Ultimately his job is manage the football team which he’s doing very well. If you watch the press conference you can see he’s genuinely fecking gutted about the situation.

Tincanalley

Turns player names into a crappy conversation
Solskjaer: 'I've had backing'
"Sometimes frictions and challenges can move things forward. The last few weeks have been tough.

I've had backing, I have to say. I've been put in charge and I'm responsible for the footballing matters, and I understand fans want to see trophies and progress.

Hopefully we can get to a final tomorrow, that's the short-term fix, then we'll take it from there."
The long-term fix?

alexthelion

I doubt it. The vast, vast majority of fans appear to be well onside. The only slight hint of opposition has been from the odd blert on RAWK and the doughy fanny on here who's afternoon was spoiled. One copper getting a slight injury doesn't detract from anything, although obviously it'd be better if that hadn't happened.
Getting your face slashed is a slight injury? OK! :(