Songs from other teams/rival teams that you like

matherto

ask me about our 50% off sale!
Been reading the big transfers that worked thread and the mentions of VVD have got the dippers song for him stuck in my head and unfortunately, it's great. Dirty Old Town is an amazing song anyway so it translates well to a big crowd singing it. I've even sang it drunk in Concert Square in Liverpool when it was a sunny day and a live performer was playing it and everyone got happy and started singing it all together.

Much as I hate the bastards, this must've been epic to be part of. I think I'm just missing being part of a huge crowd happy as ken singing my heart out.

Another that always stuck with me, and it's again because the original song is great but Celtic fans with the Stuart Armstrong song. I think the accent it's sang in helps too. I can't sing it or hear the original OMD song without going all Scottish.

There's a few She's Electric versions going around different clubs at the minute. I'm picking Sander Berge and Sheffield United's one cause I lived across the road from Bramall Lane for a bit so they're a second team.

We adopted the Radamel Falcao song from Atleti fans, it was always catchy as hell, probably cause it was so simple.

Obviously biased but between our away fans being amazing and us lot being creative, some of ours are brilliant but what of other fans?

Last edited:

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
Viva John Terry, Viva John Terry...
Could've won the cup, but he fecked it up.

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
I also liked the different versions of our 10 men went to mow a meadow.

West Ham version:
10 men couldn't carry, couldn't carry Lampard, 9 men, 8 men...and a forklift truck couldn't carry Lampard

Arsenal version:
10 men went to bed, went to bed with Ashley, 9 men, 8 men...and his mobile phone went to bed with Ashley.