Television Sons of Sam

AkaAkuma

Anybody watched it?

I think it did a thorough job of suggesting multiple killers, but linking occult conspiracy was a stretch too far.

Berkowitz also seems far too passive to be a deranged killer.

lsd

The Oracle
Halfway through the second episode now. I was aware of this theory before i watched the show and i just don't know if i buy it.

I do think he acted alone and at the time i think he is one of the more interesting serial killers in that there is no real motive or backstory other than he just did it for the sake of it even the whole neighbour's dog story seemed to be him just having a laugh

Sometimes it is scarier when there is no motive.

That said if there were other killers involved it wouldn't be a surprise that the police messed that up. It's crazy to think they actually broke into his car without a warrant instead of waiting a matter of hours

AkaAkuma

Halfway through the second episode now. I was aware of this theory before i watched the show and i just don't know if i buy it.

I do think he acted alone and at the time i think he is one of the more interesting serial killers in that there is no real motive or backstory other than he just did it for the sake of it even the whole neighbour's dog story seemed to be him just having a laugh

Sometimes it is scarier when there is no motive.

That said if there were other killers involved it wouldn't be a surprise that the police messed that up. It's crazy to think they actually broke into his car without a warrant instead of waiting a matter of hours
He seems too dim witted, smiling like a buffoon when caught. I think he was caught up with a bunch of people.

The Carr brothers seem so obvious, their abusive dad was called Sam, John Wheaties and Wicked Wicker in one of the letters, plus the actual dog connect them to him.