Sportflix

antohan

gets aroused by tagline boobs
Anyone else heard of this? Will launch later this month and claim to already have agreements to stream any of the top leagues.

At US$ 20 (2 screens) it's 8 quid a month with a mate.

OK, that's likely 16 for whoever enters the card details but still seems a bargain for those paying Sky and BT or suffering shitty streams.

https://sportflix.net/

Where will it be available? There are already similar things available in some countries, the problem in the UK is Sky and BT won't allow it.

EvilIrwin

Where will it be available? There are already similar things available in some countries, the problem in the UK is Sky and BT won't allow it.
US only it seems as the prices are $. Also don't like how its so vague, nothing much on google either about it and sportflix twitter hasn't been updated since 2014?
Looks dodgy, somethings not right.

If it's legite, doubt vpn will be work with this, perhaps for a short while until its promptly blocked

AlecHDR

Angry, incoherent heterosexual slob
Is it US only? Can't find the info on their site.

manutddjw

Looks like it's similar to an android box where you get the app and it will provide you with streaming links from other sites. The layout and no ads is a huge plus, but the cost for a service you can get for free doesn't seem worth it.

Also I don't think they are in any way affiliated with the leagues. If it was it would be extremely popular and more well known.

Lennon7

nipple flasher and door destroyer
I wouldn't 'pre-register' with something like that. If you're interested wait until it comes out and get it, you hear stories about people buying things in advance then never actually getting the service with the cnuts running off with everyone's money.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
Looks like it's similar to an android box where you get the app and it will provide you with streaming links from other sites. The layout and no ads is a huge plus, but the cost for a service you can get for free doesn't seem worth it.

Also I don't think they are in any way affiliated with the leagues. If it was it would be extremely popular and more well known.
You mean like a Pi/Firestick?

Surely wouldn't be like that. They're even more unreliable than a stream on a laptop in my experience

balaks

Supports
Tottenham Hotspur
We have a very similar service in Germany called DAZN. It's awesome. For 10€ a month, you get English, Spanish, French and Italian football and lots of other stuff like the mcgregor/mayweather fight.
We really do get ripped off in the UK.

antohan

gets aroused by tagline boobs
I wouldn't 'pre-register' with something like that. If you're interested wait until it comes out and get it, you hear stories about people buying things in advance then never actually getting the service with the cnuts running off with everyone's money.
That's why I was asking. There has been loads of coverage in Latam media but was surprised to see nothing here.

I'm inclined to believe it may have a region block of sorts. Makes sense for those with the rights to tap into Latam this way but not allow them in UK, for example.

The pre-register has some logic to it. It makes sense to launch with the new season, but the danger is having to scale up too quickly and feck things up. Most likely not a scam given some quality press coverage (not just blogs) but agree wait and see may be better.