Spurs you're our only hope

Tincanalley

Turns player names into a crappy conversation
Fun thread title and I agree wholeheartedly- will be watching from behind the couch tonight

Minimalist

I'll definitely not be watching the final. I'll just check the score after and pray Ajax have pulled it off.

shabadu84

Mint? Berry?
In a one-legged tie, on a neutral ground, you have to think Ajax have as good a shot as anyone. They will present challenges that I'm not sure Liverpool have faced much of this year. Hopefully they aren't naïve but should be entertaining anyway.

Casanova85

Supports
Cruyff/SAF
It's happening! Ajax can pull it off. The enthusiasm, the pacing, the tactics, the speed, the fitness, the stars (De Ligt/De Jong). Plus the neutrals will obviously rot for Ajax.

Dippers: prepare to face the younger, cheekier & improved version of yourselves.:devil::lol::cool:

Eddy_JukeZ

Still don't have much hope.

I can just see the moment getting to Ajax and them playing their worst game in the Champions League.

Crustanoid

Reasons why it’s justice that Ajax should beat Liverpool.

1) They’re a proper club with tradition, history and honour. They’re not plastic and for example don’t distort the transfer market with 70 mil keepers etc

2) Amsterdam is a cultural marvel. Liverpool is all about drugs and criminals

3) Liverpool is full of rats, whilst Amsterdam has cute mice with clogs on

Anything else?

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
I think they could do it. I’d certainly give them more a chance than Spurs.

Casanova85

Supports
Cruyff/SAF

1) They’re a proper club with tradition, history and honour. They’re not plastic and for example don’t distort the transfer market with 70 mil keepers etc

Anything else?
No offense, but your post reeks of what a dipper would say to justify why Liverpool deserves to win (feck all). Football is not about justice, it's about scoring more goals, especially in a final.

RoyH1

Liverpool are only slight favorites. Ajax have knocked out Madrid and Juventus, sides with huge CL pedigree and are outclassing Spurs all over the pitch. And while I’ll readily admit Klopp is a great manager, his finals record is not stellar.

marktan

Ajax are good, but Liverpool have more about them at the moment imo. Will be a good contest but I'd have Pool 60% favourites.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Because Spurs are Spurs and on any given day they can either smash the best teams in the league or champions league or lose to a division 2 team. It’s just how they are. I think they could easily turn over Ajax away but they could just as well lose by a good margin as well.
I'm not sure Tottenham can smash the best teams. The best result they've had was the narrow 1-0 over City.

I fear for whoever gets through, as it stands being 2-2 on the night, neither are solid!

Red For Ever

Anything else?

Have you been to Amsterdam ??

Crustanoid

No offense, but your post reeks of what a dipper would say to justify why Liverpool deserves to win (feck all). Football is not about justice, it's about scoring more goals, especially in a final.
I am, of course joking....disputing the history of a club with 5 European cups and comparing a city with drug issues (haven’t they all, to some extent) to one which you can freely buy them from coffee shops...also, mice with clogs. I hadn’t considered that I might need to spell it out...

Casanova85

Supports
Cruyff/SAF
I am, of course joking....disputing the history of a club with 5 European cups and comparing a city with drug issues (haven’t they all, to some extent) to one which you can freely buy them from coffee shops...also, mice with clogs. I hadn’t considered that I might need to spell it out...
Oh, sorry. It's hard to tell when it's humour when it comes to Mancs vs Dippers :D

Traub

COYS

He's magic,
You knowwwwwwwww,
Mauricio Pochettinoooooooooo