Television Star Wars : The Clone Wars (Season 7)

Hoof the ball

After a long hiatus due to it being unceremoniously cancelled by Disney after the acquisition, it returned a month ago. So far we're three episodes in and it's looking like it hasn't lost a step at all. Some of the best story-telling in Star Wars, period.

Apparently the intent is to lead the series into the Order 66 events, as well as completing Anakin's transition to the dark side.

Revan

Assumptionman
I really loved the show, and was pissed off how it got cancelled. Then it returned but without arguably the main character.

I think that I'll bingewatch if after the entire season is released.

Hoof the ball

I really loved the show, and was pissed off how it got cancelled. Then it returned but without arguably the main character.

I think that I'll bingewatch if after the entire season is released.
Also, they cancelled it right when Cad Bane was becoming the best antagonist in years.

Revan

Assumptionman
Last episode was excellent. I love Snips but I think they went a bit too far with her. She is still supposed to be a Padawan(if she was still in the order), like 15-16 years old, but is fighting probably better than all Jedi Masters except the big three and Anakin. Sure, she was always a prodigy and the strongest Jedi padawan since Skywalker, but she is still teen.

I am so gonna miss this show when it ends after two episodes.

cafecillos

The last two episodes are without a doubt some of the best Star Wars we've seen, probably ever. With a Pixar film budget this would have been... :drool:

I like Ahsoka very, very much as a character, how she didn't make it to the mainline movie series I'll never understand, especially considering the amount of dross in them that actually made the cut. Yes, there are inconsistencies in Tano's power, but that is a constant in the show, Anakin, Kenobi and Windu for example are often underpowered, for the sake of the plot. I'm also not entirely sure about Maul being alive but I just go along with it.

Also, what do you think about The Clone Wars mostly non-CGI miniseries that was released in 2003, I think? Very action-packed and enjoyable too.

Slevs

likes to play with penises
Sorry for the bump, but I just finished watching this series.
The last 4 episodes were something else... Like a movie too painful but absolutely necessary to watch.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Sorry for the bump, but I just finished watching this series.
The last 4 episodes were something else... Like a movie too painful but absolutely necessary to watch.
Those episodes were amazing storytelling. You knew what was going to happen but it was still a gripping watch seeing everything unravel from Ahsoka’s perspective.

On a related note, The Bad Batch starts from Friday!!

Slevs

likes to play with penises
Those episodes were amazing storytelling. You knew what was going to happen but it was still a gripping watch seeing everything unravel from Ahsoka’s perspective.

On a related note, The Bad Batch starts from Friday!!
The music, the pause when she's in front of the custom helmets, Maul...

Wow, hats off to Filoni and Disney.