Steady on lads

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Amount of fans chuffed that Leicester won. I mean I didn’t want chelsea to win but temper it a bit - they knocked us out ffs
eh? they deserved it chill out we can’t win every year

Dan_F

So? Better than Chelsea winning. My grandad always used to say if they knock you out then they deserve to win it.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Careful now. Down with this sort of thing.

RedBanker

I love you Ole
Amount of fans chuffed that Leicester won. I mean I didn’t want chelsea to win but temper it a bit - they knocked us out ffs
Yes we lost to the eventual winners. How is it hurting you? We are just happy that Chelsea lost!

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Does every random thought need it's own thread?

Paul_Scholes18

I am happy leicester won. It makes them knocking us out feel slightly worse for me cause I at least like the winner.

Tyrion

I don't care if they knocked us out. That was our fault for not being good enough. I'd much prefer Leicester winning over any of the (non-United) top 6 clubs.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
So what? It's brilliant Leicester won the finals.

predator

Youth NITK
I kinda like Leicester. Used to find vardy unbearable but over time have come to not mind him. They're certainly not that unlikeable compared to other teams out there. Chelsea, can get fecked any day.

fergosaurus

No need to be bitter about it still. Tuchel helped knock us out of the CL but I'll be chuffed if he wins that. :p

Plant0x84

Shame we’re aren’t more like Brighton
Carpark and snack area adjacent to the abyss
Nothing wrong with cheering for the underdog as a neutral. Chuffed for Leicester, Chelsea can (better) have the CL.
I’m with Wrighty too - I’d love owners for our club like Leicester’s. Doing it the right way!