Steam OS

Twigg

Not Twigginator
Supports
100 extrapolation
Been trying to find the account which I bought ARMA II on but I just can't remember it. ARMA II was the only game I bought on that account though so it's no biggie. Anyway, I've decided to start using Steam again after a year or two because the Humble Bundle was so tempting. Can anyone recommend me some games to buy/play? Preferably online ones but offline will do as long as they're good.

I was thinking about buying KOTOR, it being one of my favourite games, but am in two minds about it

Last edited:

Snow

Somewhere down the lane, a licky boom boom down
Look no further than Team Fortress 2 ifyyou're thinking about faffing around with an FPS game. It's free on steam.

I highly recommend to buy both Kotor games because there are lots of mods that make the game even better.

Path of Exile is an rpg game. If you liked Diablo 2 you'll like this one. It's also free so there's no money to lose. It's way better with mates but you can join people online and do quests with them so it's not necessary to know anyone.

Twigg

Not Twigginator
Supports
100 extrapolation
Look no further than Team Fortress 2 ifyyou're thinking about faffing around with an FPS game. It's free on steam.

I highly recommend to buy both Kotor games because there are lots of mods that make the game even better.

Path of Exile is an rpg game. If you liked Diablo 2 you'll like this one. It's also free so there's no money to lose. It's way better with mates but you can join people online and do quests with them so it's not necessary to know anyone.
Cheers for reply.

I'm gonna definitely check out TF2, I probably would have sooner but I didn't know it was free. I absolutely love Kotor and I guess it's only right that I own it so feck it I'm gonna buy it. Diablo is a game I've wanted to play for a long time but just never got around to it, I really like the look of that game so I guess Path of Exile is the way to go.

Welsh Wonder

A dribbling mess on the sauce
Path of Exile is a good free game for RPG players, I'd definitely check that out. Warframe ain't bad for a free shooter either, I enjoyed that.