Gaming Stellaris

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Anyone ever play this? I’m playing it on Xbox at the moment when I have free time. It’s not the sort of game I normally play nowadays but it’s fun if you’ve got the time available.

RamblingRebel

Hitler dead!
Supports
Burnley
Anyone ever play this? I’m playing it on Xbox at the moment when I have free time. It’s not the sort of game I normally play nowadays but it’s fun if you’ve got the time available.
Yeah, good game. It's very epic though and I still haven't managed to finish a game as I get overwhelmed with the amount of systems I end up owning. Especially when I start going through wormholes.

Irwin99

I looked at it for the PS4 but i worried that it might be a bit awkward and difficult on a console (specifically the control scheme). How does it handle on the xbox?

Klopper76

Supports
Liverpool
I looked at it for the PS4 but i worried that it might be a bit awkward and difficult on a console (specifically the control scheme). How does it handle on the xbox?
Pretty well actually. Obviously better on PC but I've not found it difficult to handle so far.

Klopper76

Supports
Liverpool
Yeah, good game. It's very epic though and I still haven't managed to finish a game as I get overwhelmed with the amount of systems I end up owning. Especially when I start going through wormholes.
Same. Had a decent game going with Commonwealth of Man and won my first war against another empire, then got an endgame crisis start. It was those one eyed things that go around devouring everything, the Scourge I think? They spawned in my systems too! Had to restart after that.

RamblingRebel

Hitler dead!
Supports
Burnley
Same. Had a decent game going with Commonwealth of Man and won my first war against another empire, then got an endgame crisis start. It was those one eyed things that go around devouring everything, the Scourge I think? They spawned in my systems too! Had to restart after that.
Yep, I tried not to read too much online, spoilers and all that, but heard about the endgame crisis and one of the only comments I saw about the game was to build your defenses strong as you will need it. Don't seem to have many problems against the other civs I spawn close to, but do avoid those stagnant civs as they are seriously powerful! I do plan to have a full game sometime, just finding the time. Might start a small galaxy game with just a few other species and short game. See how that goes.

Eriku

Bump!

Just started playing this game. I’m not one for strategy games really, but this one has taken over my life :lol: